Rams vs Cardinals: Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
What, Kurt Warner is selling his Phoenix home? :)

I'm watching the game on Phoenix Rams' Slingbox, so I'm getting their local breakaways, and that was the headline on the last one .

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man, Larry Fitzgerald is like butter. His routes are so damn smooth and effortless.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Uhhh... I don't think Porter is slow. He exploded out of the endzone on that KO return. I think his problem on kickoffs is his tentativeness. Looking for a lane and whatnot before he turns on the jets.

cfin5256

Rookie
Finally made it home so I can watch on my 'puter. Looking for a TD pass on this drive! I'd 'call it' but don't want to jinx anything lol.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
cfin5256 said:
Finally made it home so I can watch on my 'puter. Looking for a TD pass on this drive! I'd 'call it' but don't want to jinx anything lol.
I think you just jinx'd it :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
K, maybe we can take another look at the play-calling. A TE screen to Spach on 3rd down?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Damn, with that 1st down I feel a momentum shift. Can we weather this storm, or drizzle?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Horns of Gold said:
So who's responsible for the Kendricks draft-day bust?

Kendricks not helping his #49 TE ranking from Pro Football Focus.

Did Spags forget his red flag today? What an incompetent coach.
Dang, while there's a lot that I'm not happy about this season, I'm not on a total downer-trip. I think you need a shot of something strong.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Horns of Gold said:
So who's responsible for the Kendricks draft-day bust?

Kendricks not helping his #49 TE ranking from Pro Football Focus.

Did Spags forget his red flag today? What an incompetent coach.
Kendricks is injured. I guess they can make him play harder, if it'll help him to climb up the rankings.

And calls to challenge come from the assistants upstairs. The replay wasn't long enough for them to make a call on it either way, so I don't know that I would call it incompetence. He's challenged plenty of plays before.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
How come THEY can run it when it's 1st and goal..from the freakin 7 and the Rams can't pound SJack when its @ the freakin 3??

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
How come THEY can run it when it's 1st and goal..from the freakin 7 and the Rams can't pound SJack when its @ the freakin 3??
IDK. I have a call into McDaniels to ask him, but he's not picking up.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I'm a huge fan of Spags, but he has to be calling upstairs to his staff about that replay. That one falls on Spags and his staff. If the tv announcers can spot it, why can't the staff? I'm unimpressed with the play calling so far as well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man Kendricks sure does get rocked a lot. :whoa:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Angry Ram said:
IDK. I have a call into McDaniels to ask him, but he's not picking up.

Probably figuring out an innoative shotgun draw play.