Rams vs. Bucs, Rams' Defense Have Shown Few Weaknesses

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don’t think we match up well with the Bucs at all. Ronald Jones is legit and that WR core is nearly unstoppable. I know the Saints shut them down but that was a division game. And it’s in Tampa. I had this game marked as an L so I’m already prepared. Just don’t have a good feeling about it.
I hear ya but the fact is you just don't know. This team is still an enigma and hard to predict. They are a good team and I think it will be anybody's game with 4 minutes to go. There will be no more Rams getting blown out. My biggest worry is close games are won by the kicker. We aint got one.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I actually think Tampa is a tougher challenge than Seattle. Better D and their WR's across the board are really good + Gronk.
Gonna be a tough task but if our D plays like it has been we can win. Gotta sack Brady's ass, a lot!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually think Tampa is a tougher challenge than Seattle. Better D and their WR's across the board are really good + Gronk.
Gonna be a tough task but if our D plays like it has been we can win. Gotta sack Brady's ass, a lot!

Tampa has been better than Seattle almost all year. Their D is third, and I don't think Goff had ever even had a decent game against a defense that good.

The offense should be the main concern in this one.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This spread is too low and will definitely be moving - I honestly wish the Rams could just forfeit this game so that the Niners don't get a bye week plus us across the country for a Monday game that we stand literally no chance to win.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
This spread is too low and will definitely be moving - I honestly wish the Rams could just forfeit this game so that the Niners don't get a bye week plus us across the country for a Monday game that we stand literally no chance to win.

We are talking about the same Bucs team that almost lost to the giants right?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are talking about the same Bucs team that almost lost to the giants right?
And got their ass kicked by the Saints twice and lost to the Bears that we beat. I'm not saying it'll be easy far from it. But to fear this game and think we should not go just doesn't make sense.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
And got their ass kicked by the Saints twice and lost to the Bears that we beat. I'm not saying it'll be easy far from it. But to fear this game and think we should not go just doesn't make sense.
If anyone should be scared it’s that old man AD is gonna break

TomMack

Rookie
Jason ’“ the human fireworks display” pierre Paul and that defense is going to have Jared crapping his pants.
Unless coach McVay can out scheme the hell out of them and AD and the the fellas can pressure the shit out of tommy boy I think the Rams are in trouble.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Jason ’“ the human fireworks display” pierre Paul and that defense is going to have Jared crapping his pants.
Unless coach McVay can out scheme the hell out of them and AD and the the fellas can pressure the shit out of tommy boy I think the Rams are in trouble.
Yeah. Get ready for a similar game plan that we saw vs the Dolphins. The Bucs have really good linebackers too. The weak spot on that defense is the secondary. If we can someone find a way to give Goff time I think he can shred it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This is going to be the first Ram game in Tampon that I won't be attending in person since 1979. It kinda bums me out that I won't be there supporting our team. It's not worth it though... the nosebleed seats are priced more than what I normally pay for Primo seats behind the Ram bench.

The last MNF game we played there was during the GSOT days... and at the time... it was considered to be one of the best MNF games ever.

Fuck Tampon.
I broke 4 vertebrae snowboarding that day and watched the game from the hospital.... Amazing game.... Until it wasn't. Talk about salt in the wound...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Side note. There sure seems to be a lot of PD style haters around here these days....

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's a match up thing. Our offense always struggles against defenses with dominant DL. Our OL is going to get worked over, and our defense has been doing the heavy lifting - eventually they're going to have an off game.

This game is an L, and I don't want the Monday game across country to lead to an L against the Niners the following week too.

I will be glad to eat crow if I'm wrong, but I expect a 20 point loss Monday

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
What is better about this game is the extra day off for the Rams and the late start time so no 10 am est start time.

We just shut down the highest scoring team in the NFL who says we can't do it to the Bucs.

Should in effect be the same "time" for the players as a regular home game. Maybe could be some jet lag but no scrambled biorhythms.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tampa is a really tough matchup for us. They have two talented edge rushers, stop the run well, and blitz a lot. McVay is gonna need to be at his best in this one.