Rams Updated Draft Picks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
According to PK and his MMQB we have a first, third, 2 fourths, a fifth and 5 sixths for a total of 10 picks. We’ll know for certain in about 48 hours.
Maybe he didn't get the word we traded the "5th Rounder" for Talib!?!;)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
According to PK and his MMQB we have a first, third, 2 fourths, a fifth and 5 sixths for a total of 10 picks. We’ll know for certain in about 48 hours.

Peter King is wrong. We don't have a fifth, due to trading it to the Broncos for Talib.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Peter King is wrong. We don't have a fifth, due to trading it to the Broncos for Talib.
I'll just repeat my last line. It's all guess work until the trades are official.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Now yes they should draft the BPA, but if the BPA does not fill a need then they'll probably be looking to trade back in the draft picking up an extra pick, say like for a 4th or 5th rounder. But no more 6th rounders for God sake.

I think we should trade all picks above 6th round to see if we can get the complete 6th round. joke