Rams Updated Draft Picks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I apologize for asking this when I am sure it has been covered/explained many times but it seems like every time I see an article or message about the Rams updated Draft picks they are different. Can someone please give me the Rams current list of Draft picks?

Thanks!!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Snead has 9 selections @ the moment. Only 2 the first two days of the draft the rest are last day draft picks.

First #23
Third #87
Fourth #102 or #135
Fourth #111 or #131
Sixth #176
Sixth #183
Sixth #194
Sixth #195
Sixth #196 or #209

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snead has 9 selections @ the moment. Only 2 the first two days of the draft the rest are last day draft picks.

First #23
Third #87
Fourth #102 or #135
Fourth #111 or #131
Sixth #176
Sixth #183
Sixth #194
Sixth #195
Sixth #196 or #209
All you had to say was :
1st Day
2nd Day
Rams Day

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

First #23
Third #87
Fourth #102 or #135
Fourth #111 or #131
Sixth #176
Sixth #183
Sixth #194
Sixth #195
Sixth #196 or #209

Thank You! This information is greatly appreciated!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Thank You! This information is greatly appreciated!
Your very welcome. If the Rams were lucky enough to have that #102 pick it would be highly valuable due to it being the one of the first picks made on the 3rd day.

Usually there are some very good (real gems) players who get missed the on that 2nd day & are discovered over the down time night period. Lets just hope that's what the Ogletree trade gave us.

How would you like it if the Rams got unbelievably lucky & had DB Derwin James fall into us @ #23 them Snead selected Drrick Nnadi NT with the 4th #102 pick & then followed up with our 2nd 4th pick & select Josh Sweat Edge Rusher/OLB?

James to be our future All Pro Safety, Nnadi to start @ NT & Sweat to battle @ one of the OLB'er posts.

Last edited:

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your very welcome. If the Rams were lucky enough to have that #102 pick it would be highly valuable due to it being the one of the first picks made on the 3rd day.

Usually there are some very good (real gems) players who get missed the on that 2nd day & are discovered over the down time night period. Lets just hope that's what the Ogletree trade gave us.

Is there much of a chance that the pick will be the #102 pick or is it pretty safe to think it will be #135? #102 would be really nice!!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Is there much of a chance that the pick will be the #102 pick or is it pretty safe to think it will be #135? #102 would be really nice!!!
No information has been put out on this yet but yes this would be great news if it is that second selection on day 3.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
102 or 135? When will that be settled? How can I put my mock together when I don't know which picks in the 4th and 6th?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
102 or 135? When will that be settled? How can I put my mock together when I don't know which picks in the 4th and 6th?

We should know shortly after the start of the league year on Wednesday

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm guessing this is the point where ESPN cuts away to show 6 commercial breaks and "Great Moments in Dallas Cowboys Draft History".
For years going back as far as I can recall when ESPN was all there was for the NFL draft .......One thing you could count on from that :poop: network was to run their ads when it was time for the Rams to select. You are so correct.:mad: The only time I do ESPN is for the NFL night gms or the playoff gms assigned to them.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
No information has been put out on this yet but yes this would be great news if it is that second selection on day 3.

Knowing how Les likes to work, if we do get that #2 pick on day 3, I would almost guarantee he would trade back, or use it to trade up on day 2... he would be fielding calls all night trying to get 9 more 6th round picks lol.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to PK and his MMQB we have a first, third, 2 fourths, a fifth and 5 sixths for a total of 10 picks. We’ll know for certain in about 48 hours.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
How would you like it if the Rams got unbelievably lucky & had DB Derwin James fall into us @ #23 them Snead selected Drrick Nnadi NT with the 4th #102 pick & then followed up with our 2nd 4th pick & select Josh Sweat Edge Rusher/OLB?

James to be our future All Pro Safety

Some on here would suggest you're smoking crack to assume/predicted/speculate that a talent like James would fall to #23 overall.

Personally, I'd love that pick....take our secondary to the next level.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Some on here would suggest you're smoking crack to assume/predicted/speculate that a talent like James would fall to #23 overall.

Personally, I'd love that pick....take our secondary to the next level.
He would fit this Wade D perfectly. He can play the Nickle too. Would be a better over 6-3 215 lb version of Lamarcus Joyner too, plus he would save the Rams big $$$ on that Joyner tag. Safeties sometime fall.

Snead would have big heartburn taking a safety with the first pick.NFL comparison is
Eric Berry

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/derwin-james?id=2560066

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
He would fit this Wade D perfectly. He can play the Nickle too. Would be a better over 6-3 215 lb version of Lamarcus Joyner too, plus he would save the Rams big $$$ on that Joyner tag. Safeties sometime fall.

Snead would have big heartburn taking a safety with the first pick.NFL comparison is
Eric Berry

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/derwin-james?id=2560066
If Lamarcus has already signed a contract with the Rams, then there is no way they would draft James considering they would have too many other areas that would need addressing. Especially since their funds for addressing those needs would be very limited, meaning they will be looking at the draft to fill some of those needs.
Now yes they should draft the BPA, but if the BPA does not fill a need then they'll probably be looking to trade back in the draft picking up an extra pick, say like for a 4th or 5th rounder. But no more 6th rounders for God sake.
Now if Lamarcus isn't signed by the draft, then please forget you ever read my above ramblings.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If Lamarcus has already signed a contract with the Rams, then there is no way they would draft James considering they would have too many other areas that would need addressing. Especially since their funds for addressing those needs would be very limited, meaning they will be looking at the draft to fill some of those needs.
Now yes they should draft the BPA, but if the BPA does not fill a need then they'll probably be looking to trade back in the draft picking up an extra pick, say like for a 4th or 5th rounder. But no more 6th rounders for God sake.
Now if Lamarcus isn't signed by the draft, then please forget you ever read my above ramblings.
Hey :welcome: :banana:hope to see you stopping in to see us in here!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Hey :welcome: :banana:hope to see you stopping in to see us in here!
Aw shucks, you got me blushing.

I'm new here as of this last Saturday. Been a ram fan since the days of the Fearsome Foursome when I was 4, and the closest thing to the internet was 'Dear Abby.'

I've followed a few ram's forums before, but this is the first one I've respected enough to join. And you are among the ones whose posts I respect.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

James to be our future All Pro Safety, Nnadi to start @ NT & Sweat to battle @ one of the OLB'er posts.
This would be Totally Unbelievable, and I would just get Drunk and forget about the rest of the Draft!! ..... Well, OK I'd watch the rest, but I wouldn't worry about it!