Rams to report to Training Camp July 23 at UC Irvine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
hey veteran ram fan, i got some really bad news for ya...

but it may turn out to be good news, for you and us, cuz we'll get an extra week of insider camp analysis...

YIPEEE!!!!

training camp does NOT start on july 29...

it starts on the 23...

we play thursday night opener and get to open camp a week early...

hurry and get the earlier tix... lol

good luck ...

go rams

slo
Well @sloramfan , hate be that guy but the open practices for the public starts on the 29th. I have tried in the past to gain early entry but I'm not very good at bluffing my way in so they always turned me away.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Its gonna be close for me to make the first TC practice. I'll be up in Jackson Hole Wyo. with grandkids white-water rafting the Snake River. Should be home sometime near the end of July. Hopefully I can make it back in one piece.

Attending and reporting on TC is something I look forward to every year., but family comes first.

Rafting Raft GIF by Kern River Outfitters
Love that area. Have fun man.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
You have to go to rams website and register for each day you want to go. You have to have a smartphone. Tickets are sent to your e-mail. Its paperless.

parking is 10$. You can get them there too.

1Rampage1

UDFA
Name
Rampage
Hello fellow Rams fans!

I have been a Rams fan since 79 and have been to the 99 and 01 Superbowls! I have watched just about every Rams game since Directv was offered the NFL Sunday Ticket, so huge fan! I just retired and I plan on going to all future Rams camps! I'm flying from Sacramento, so I'll be Ubering the entire time. I reserved my camp day tickets, but have some questions. Best reasonable place to stay at a hotel that's close to Rams practices, what to do or not do at Rams camp, places nearby that I should visit, any Ram friendly places to eat or drink, and any other suggestions would be appreciated...Go Rams!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The beer tent is behind the west endzone stands.

This is me at my best. (VetRamFan is in the bear suit).

The Weekend Dancing GIF

Ram65

Legend
Looking forward to our camp reporters giving us updates and opinions. I know they will be keeping a close eye on the rookies and 1-2 year young vets competing. I guess Robinson and BWagz will get some solid time to integrate into the Rams systems which should also be important reports.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hello fellow Rams fans!

I have been a Rams fan since 79 and have been to the 99 and 01 Superbowls! I have watched just about every Rams game since Directv was offered the NFL Sunday Ticket, so huge fan! I just retired and I plan on going to all future Rams camps! I'm flying from Sacramento, so I'll be Ubering the entire time. I reserved my camp day tickets, but have some questions. Best reasonable place to stay at a hotel that's close to Rams practices, what to do or not do at Rams camp, places nearby that I should visit, any Ram friendly places to eat or drink, and any other suggestions would be appreciated...Go Rams!
The only must I can suggest is to meet up with @VeteranRamFan and @bubbaramfan. They wont be hard to find. I'm still holding out hope I will be able to make it this year. The weather down there is much better than it is up here in the Northern San Joaquin valley.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
den will be representing the large Rams contingent from Western New York at camp.....
Not really Western, NY, more like Eastern, NY (Albany), but my plan is to be in attendance at ringside on Thursday Night when the Rams host the Buffalo Bills.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That should be one hell of a game. :thumbsup1:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really Western, NY, more like Eastern, NY (Albany), but my plan is to be in attendance at ringside on Thursday Night when the Rams host the Buffalo Bills.
den is the Syracuse Kid!

1Rampage1

UDFA
Name
Rampage
The only must I can suggest is to meet up with @VeteranRamFan and @bubbaramfan. They wont be hard to find. I'm still holding out hope I will be able to make it this year. The weather down there is much better than it is up here in the Northern San Joaquin valley.
Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated! :thumbsup1:I'm overwhelmed with all the responses...gotta love my fellow Rams fans lol :eyeroll: