Rams to report to Training Camp July 23 at UC Irvine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ROD-BOT

News Feeder
Rams to report to training camp July 23 at UC Irvine
The Rams will report to training camp at UC Irvine on Saturday, July 23, the NFL said Thursday in announcing check-in dates for all 32 teams.

Rams veterans and rookies will report on the same day – instead of separately as in the past – allowing camp to start earlier than for most teams because the Super Bowl champions will open the 2022 season early by hosting the Buffalo Bills at SoFi Stadium on Thursday, Sept. 8.

The team is expected to release details by next week about training-camp practice dates and how fans can attend.

In 2021, when the Rams returned to their Irvine preseason training-camp base after a year in Thousand Oaks because of the COVID-19 pandemic, fans could register online for free tickets to 10 practice sessions during the two-week camp.

View: https://twitter.com/nfl345/status/1540050419770163202?s=21&t=Y5bhZYwfL05_xBLitX9vpQ

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Its gonna be close for me to make the first TC practice. I'll be up in Jackson Hole Wyo. with grandkids white-water rafting the Snake River. Should be home sometime near the end of July. Hopefully I can make it back in one piece.

Attending and reporting on TC is something I look forward to every year., but family comes first.

Rafting Raft GIF by Kern River Outfitters

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Its gonna be close for me to make the first TC practice. I'll be up in Jackson Hole Wyo. with grandkids white-water rafting the Snake River. Should be home sometime near the end of July. Hopefully I can make it back in one piece.

Attending and reporting on TC is something I look forward to every year., but family comes first.

July??? Most of the ice flows should be melted off by then!!! :laugh4: :rolleyes:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

You crazy. I prefer my risk to be taken electronically. I live on the edge through video games. :laugh4:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Get your stinkin’ priorities, straight, bubba. I got a fantasy league to win…. ~ @Merlin

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Isn’t there a clause in your Camp Reporter contract about avoiding risky things, such as white water rafting?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Man, I really panicked when I saw this! Today is the 29th! How did this happen? Rams are starting camp today and this is the first I heard about it? NO WAY!

Then I did a double and triple check...JULY 29th! Today is JUNE 29th!

I hate getting old.

Tano

Legend
Man, I really panicked when I saw this! Today is the 29th! How did this happen? Rams are starting camp today and this is the first I heard about it? NO WAY!

I hate getting old.
That's okay.

This is @Loyal on a good day

1656529191306.png

dang

Legend

I hate getting old.
Not older just a more experienced Rams fan. Fuck them Johnny come lately fair weather Rams fans all hopped up on their hooch and dope always messing with my lawn. Stay the hell off my lawn!!(blue font).

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Okay all you camp followers! (double entendre there) I have secured my training camp tickets!

Just waiting for UCI to open up the purchase of parking passes!

Come on @bubbaramfan ! First beer is on me!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Okay all you camp followers! (double entendre there) I have secured my training camp tickets!

Just waiting for UCI to open up the purchase of parking passes!

Come on @bubbaramfan ! First beer is on me!

I might actually meet up with you guys this year ? I actually like going incognito though. Just cuss I like to do my own thing.Have a August 8th ticket. Figure if you guys are there I’ll get you that beer(s) then.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I hate getting old.
I think you just automatically hibernate during the off-season.
Training Camp is your wake-up call.

sloramfan

Starter
hey veteran ram fan, i got some really bad news for ya...

but it may turn out to be good news, for you and us, cuz we'll get an extra week of insider camp analysis...

YIPEEE!!!!

training camp does NOT start on july 29...

it starts on the 23...

we play thursday night opener and get to open camp a week early...

hurry and get the earlier tix... lol

good luck ...

go rams

slo

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Rams announce 2022 training camp schedule with 11 open practices​

The Los Angeles Rams will be back at UC Irvine for training camp again this year, welcoming fans to several practices on campus. The Rams already announced that players will be arriving on July 23, but on Wednesday, they revealed the full schedule of practices open to the public.

The Rams will have 11 open practices from July 29 to August 10, each starting at 12:30 p.m. PT. They don’t practice every day, getting a couple of days off on Aug. 2 and 7, but there will be plenty of opportunities for fans to get a look at their favorite players.

Below is the full training camp schedule, courtesy of the Rams.

DaysDatesGates OpenWalk-Thru/Practice StartPractice Ends
FridayJuly 29th11:00 a.m.12:30 p.m.3:00 p.m.
SaturdayJuly 30th11:00 a.m.12:30 p.m.3:00 p.m.
SundayJuly 31st11:00 a.m.12:30 p.m.2:00 p.m.
MondayAugust 1st11:30 a.m.12:30 p.m.3:00 p.m.
WednesdayAugust 3rd11:30 a.m.12:30 p.m.3:00 p.m.
ThursdayAugust 4th11:30 a.m.12:30 p.m.3:00 p.m.
FridayAugust 5th11:00 a.m.12:30 p.m.2:00 p.m.
SaturdayAugust 6th11:00 a.m.12:30 p.m.3:00 p.m.
MondayAugust 8th11:30 a.m.12:30 p.m.3:00 p.m.
TuesdayAugust 9th11:30 a.m.12:30 p.m.3:00 p.m.
WednesdayAugust 1011:30 a.m.12:30 p.m.2:00 p.m.

At a later date, the Rams will reveal themes of certain days and an autograph schedule of which players will be available to sign for fans.

They also announced that there will be four practices not open to fans from Sunday, July 24-27. Those sessions will be open to the media, however.