Rams to report to Training Camp July 23 at UC Irvine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
PM me 1Ram if you go (and anyone else who would like to meet up with us at TC). We usually start out at the endzone stands. After stretching exercise they usually work on punt and KO returns on that end of the field and that's one of the things I want to see get sorted out.

We've been to six TC's now and I think we have a pretty good idea how the Rams run TC. I'll be posting a thread on how TC usually progresses from stretching to 11 on 11 drills which are the last thing at the end of TC a couple days before the first day of TC.

I'll be posting my observations of the days TC in the evening or the next morning here at ROD. I have no journalistic background (I got a "C" in high school English), so forgive my spelling and sentence structure).

I'm really looking forward to some good position battles.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hello fellow Rams fans!

I have been a Rams fan since 79 and have been to the 99 and 01 Superbowls! I have watched just about every Rams game since Directv was offered the NFL Sunday Ticket, so huge fan! I just retired and I plan on going to all future Rams camps! I'm flying from Sacramento, so I'll be Ubering the entire time. I reserved my camp day tickets, but have some questions. Best reasonable place to stay at a hotel that's close to Rams practices, what to do or not do at Rams camp, places nearby that I should visit, any Ram friendly places to eat or drink, and any other suggestions would be appreciated...Go Rams!

You can earn a Camp Reporter banner here on ROD if you post your what you see at camp here on the site. We all enjoy reading WHATEVER those of you share... we wish we could all be there so ANYTHING you can share is so welcomed. I especially enjoy gratuitous babe pics that accidentally get taken at camp and posted here.

So PLEASE... be a Camp Reporter for us when you go!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not bad for a big guy and no tow rope.

1Rampage1

UDFA
Name
Rampage
You can earn a Camp Reporter banner here on ROD if you post your what you see at camp here on the site. We all enjoy reading WHATEVER those of you share... we wish we could all be there so ANYTHING you can share is so welcomed. I especially enjoy gratuitous babe pics that accidentally get taken at camp and posted here.

So PLEASE... be a Camp Reporter for us when you go!
Ok will do...done! Getting babe pics might be tough, because my wife will be with me, but I'll give it a shot lol!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
You have to go to rams website and register for each day you want to go. You have to have a smartphone. Tickets are sent to your e-mail. Its paperless.

parking is 10$. You can get them there too.
Who’s going to tell Bubba he was the last person to get a smartphone…

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
You have to go to rams website and register for each day you want to go. You have to have a smartphone. Tickets are sent to your e-mail. Its paperless.

parking is 10$. You can get them there too.
Hey Buddy! Times getting near!

Let me clarify for those that are not in the know. You can get your tickets via email and then print them so you have a paper copy if desired.

I do both, download on my phone and print a paper copy. That way I'm covered if I loose my phone or the paper!

Prepaid parking was $10 a day last year but it's $15 at the gate if I remember correctly.

I saw someone on here saying they were coming to camp and looking at hotels in area. Whomever that was, hit me up! I may be able to help you out with rides to and from camp as I work only five miles away.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Ok will do...done! Getting babe pics might be tough, because my wife will be with me, but I'll give it a shot lol!
Just tell her you don't know what happened! Someone must have bumped into you at the moment and changed your subject you were shooting!

Get with @bubbaramfan and my self sometime prior to camp and we can exchange numbers. Then the beer tent becomes the ROD Beer Tent!

Look forward to meeting you and all those who can make it to camp! IF anyone needs any advice, help, directions, instructions or whatever, hit me up on a DM!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I guess I will put this here…

The team seems to be getting in one last vacation before camp… BE CAREFUL Rams!

View: https://twitter.com/ramsnfl/status/1543671171865911296?s=21&t=NDopuzlaPDPRGZsrYUR8xg

That is actually wakesurfing. Wakeboarding is done 65+ feet behind the boat and at twice that speed. Wakeboarding is actually how I earned my screen name. :)

Wakesurfing is much safer and my only speed these days, haha. G Money should be just fine. He has nice form for a man that size!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That is actually wakesurfing. Wakeboarding is done 65+ feet behind the boat and at twice that speed. Wakeboarding is actually how I earned my screen name. :)

Wakesurfing is much safer and my only speed these days, haha. G Money should be just fine. He has nice form for a man that size!!

Wake surfing is not all that popular.Saw a family doing it.Watching a mom a daughter doing it the little Bro in Laguna.
Wake surfing is done more in Lakes?
Thinking back watching a competition & seeing a guy do side flips ? In Sea World there is a nice Warer Show they do.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I guess I will put this here…

The team seems to be getting in one last vacation before camp… BE CAREFUL Rams!

View: https://twitter.com/ramsnfl/status/1543671171865911296?s=21&t=NDopuzlaPDPRGZsrYUR8xg

That some good balance,trying to get some footwork in. Must be in Washington? I wonder if that is where his wife is from.
I remember in 2019 he was a rookie.A couple of his local friends came & were talking with him.Not all that tall,but stout. He has improved so much from just hard work.
He attacks that blocking machines.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wake surfing is not all that popular.Saw a family doing it.Watching a mom a daughter doing it the little Bro in Laguna.
Wake surfing is done more in Lakes?
Thinking back watching a competition & seeing a guy do side flips ? In Sea World there is a nice Warer Show they do.
Wakesurfing is far more popular, at least recreationally than wake boarding these days. There are tons of high end boats built just for it. I just sold my 24' Tige, which was built for both, but with more surf features.

Wake boarding definitely has all of the aerials and amazing tricks for competition though. A lot more fun to watch, for sure. Also a LOT more painful when you slam. Wrecking on a wake surf is like falling into a warm bath, haha.

Both are lake sports primarily.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wakesurfing is far more popular, at least recreationally than wake boarding these days. There are tons of high end boats built just for it. I just sold my 24' Tige, which was built for both, but with more surf features.

Wake boarding definitely has all of the aerials and amazing tricks for competition though. A lot more fun to watch, for sure. Also a LOT more painful when you slam. Wrecking on a wake surf is like falling into a warm bath, haha.

Both are lake sports primarily.
What kind of aerials could you do @Faceplant ?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
What kind of aerials could you do @Faceplant ?
Mostly just methods. I landed a few back rolls, but did more damage on failed ones than I care to remember. Water hurts when you come down from 6' at 40mph....oof.
Screenshot_20220712-200304_Facebook.jpg

The Tige

FB_IMG_1657670673285.jpg

Last edited: