LEGEND Rams... The Game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Handing Lady: Nervous?
Ted Striker: Yes. Very.
Handing Lady: First time?
Ted Striker: No, I've been nervous lots of times.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
What’d we have for dinner last night?
Well, we had a choice of steak or fish.
That’s right, I had lasagna.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's no reason to be alarmed, and we hope you enjoy the rest of your flight...
By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We’re on a mission from Gawd
Jake : Oh, please, don't kill us! Please, please don't kill us! You know I love you baby. I wouldn't leave ya. It wasn't my fault!

Mystery Woman : You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.

Jake : No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

[Elwood covers his head in anticipation of more gunfire, Jake removes his sunglasses to make a wordless appeal, and the Mystery Woman visibly softens]

Mystery Woman : Oh, Jake... Jake, honey...

[Jake embraces the Mystery Woman and they kiss]

Jake : [to Elwood] Let's go.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I fucking hate Nazis.

(Yes, I am ethnically-Jewish.)