LEGEND Rams... The Game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arby's

images

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
State of Missouri (pronounced misery)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my state, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the writer's academy, and I've been involved in numerous ghost writings, and I have over 300 confirmed books. I am trained in psychological horror and I'm the top authoress in the entire New York Times Bestsellers. You are nothing to me but just another critic. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of characters across my multiverse and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill characters in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare thoughts. Not only am I extensively trained in grimdark writing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my character's weaponry and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What the fuck did you just fucking say about my state, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the writer's academy, and I've been involved in numerous ghost writings, and I have over 300 confirmed books. I am trained in psychological horror and I'm the top authoress in the entire New York Times Bestsellers. You are nothing to me but just another critic. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of characters across my multiverse and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill characters in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare thoughts. Not only am I extensively trained in grimdark writing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my character's weaponry and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
@Oregonram types earnestly....
XNHpzLr.gif

Name
MistahTroupe
Well if you're not "Sorry" we can always watch The Rams Draft :helmet: and put on the Nintendo DS and play either

images

- Battle Ship
- Connect Four
- Trouble

:unsure:?

-MT

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I'd love a Snickers...I'm just joking around (hence the blue font).

Anyway, to continue the theme: Reese's.
I’m color blind but I got that from the get go. That’s a sav able post for the future lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing is hot in Cleveland
Au Contraire....
"Burn On" by Randy Newman

"Cleveland, city of light, city of magic
Cleveland, city of light, you're calling me
Cleveland, even now I can remember
'Cause the Cuyahoga River
Goes smokin' through my dreams

Burn on, big river, burn on