LEGEND Rams... The Game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself cast as a villain."

Harvey Dent (by the way, Aaron Eckhart nailed that role. I know everyone likes to talk about Heath Ledger - and for good reason - but Eckhart played a fantastic Harvey Dent/Two-Face.)

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why do we fall Sir?

So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You've got a gift Roy... but it's not enough - you've got to develop yourself. If you rely too much on your own gift... then... you'll fail.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keanu Reeves; Why did you want to sign me?
Gene Hackman: Because I’ve seen the man that you are, and I see the man you can be, and I want to be there when they meet.
The Replacements

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hackman .... missing his greatness daily
"Focus on the fundamentals that we've gone over time and time again. And most important, don't get caught up thinking about winning or losing this game. If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential to be the best you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners.!
OK?"

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I think its about time I started playing some ball"
Crowd goes crazy
" I play, coach stays. He goes, I go. "
Crowd goes silent
Old lady in crowd,
"I'd like to change my vote!!!"

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gene was one of those actors, that if he was in a movie, I would watch it, no matter how small the role. Brilliant in Young Frankenstein