LEGEND Rams... The Game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Candy O, I need you"
Nancy Beth was chosen to pose on the hood of a 1972 365 GTC/4 Ferrari at a dealership in Beverly Hills

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What had you in Calaveras County? My brother and dad lived in Murphys back in the 90s .
I lived in Fair Oaks in Sacramento metro back then. We went to the Calaveras Fairgrounds for a yearly concert event. If memory serves, it was over 100 degrees in the summer, and acts flew in from Reno, NV to the venue. Acts:
Huey Lewis and the News
The Cars
Berlin (Terri Nunn).

We came from the headliner and ended up liking the Cars and Berlin better....

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I lived in Fair Oaks in Sacramento metro back then. We went to the Calaveras Fairgrounds for a yearly concert event. If memory serves, it was over 100 degrees in the summer, and acts flew in from Reno, NV to the venue. Acts:
Huey Lewis and the News
The Cars
Berlin (Terri Nunn).

We came from the headliner and ended up liking the Cars and Berlin better....
Great concerts! I mostly remember my brother telling me about the Frog races or contests of some sort.