Rams signing Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Wow, should have happened last week. Kudos for them doing it. Wonder if that is indicative of Staffords thumb being worse then thought.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
shoulda done this when Stetson went on the NFI list but oh well

Maybe they think Stafford’s thumb issue could linger ?

jjab360

Legend
I don't understand why this didn't happen much earlier... like before the season even began smh

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Interesting. Rypien didn't exactly inspire confidence on Sunday so I like this move. Hopefully Stafford can play but if not I feel a little better about our chances now.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The Rypien fumble probably reminded Wentz was still available, that was truly a Wentz-like fumble. I wish this was blue font.

MaxQ28

Rookie
Wow, should have happened last week. Kudos for them doing it. Wonder if that is indicative of Staffords thumb being worse then thought.
Could be, but I am hoping it is more along the lines of; Stafford is going to be ok after the bye but McVay and Snead finally realized they need a serviceable backup

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unfortunately I think this means Stafford will be out longer than they hoped