Rams sign QB Shaun Hill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Glad to see this. Sanchez was a nice fit because of the offense, but Hill has looked better with a smaller sample size. and he won't bring the unwanted media focus upon Rams park to stir shit up over the backup QB.

RamBill

Legend
Is Shaun Hill a good pickup for the Rams? Super Bowl champ Carey Davis breaks it down. Davis compares Hill to Clemens in being a solid veteran back up QB. Having Sanchez could have created a QB controversy. He talks about the Rams moves in Free Agency and whether it's a good idea to have Zac Stacy getting 70% of the carries.

Listen to Davis Talk Shaun Hill and the Rams

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
LMAO . Sanchez would have created a QB controversy? That guy must have been drunk or something.

I like the Hill signing too. I just wonder why it took him so long to decide. He has a home nearby and likes Cignetti. Plus he has a chance to play if Bradford is not 100% healed by the start of the season. Sounds like a No Brainer.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
LMAO . Sanchez would have created a QB controversy? That guy must have been drunk or something.

I like the Hill signing too. I just wonder why it took him so long to decide. He has a home nearby and likes Cignetti. Plus he has a chance to play if Bradford is not 100% healed by the start of the season. Sounds like a No Brainer.
Not sure it was Hill who was waiting, I heard he had a foot problem , maybe the Rams were waiting till they got some indication the foot was OK.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Solid move, clear upgrade over Clemens and overall, I'd rather have Hill than Sanchez. Not because of ability but I'm not sure of Sanchez's maturity. Hill's perfect for what the Rams need in 2014.