Rams sign Mason Crosby

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
lol.
Young kickers with big legs.
Tampa invested a 5th and threw it away.

In 21-22, Gay had 11 50+ FGs… a legit weapon. Succop had 2.

The Rams, not me, the Rams.. who have developed a young kicker with a huge leg.. see similarities.

We’ll see if they decide he’s not getting it.
Anyone with two functional eyes can see he's not getting it. There is zero reason to keep him around.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Ok, this article (perhaps) explains the Rams thinking on this weird kicker situation.

Basically-- giving themselves 3 more weeks to evaluate Havirisik in practice while Crosby kicks in games. Then making a final decision after Crosby has exhausted his allotment of 3 game-day elevations.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
What if this game comes down to a kick, in these terrible conditions, and Crosby proves to be the man? Rams nation will go ape s**t!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With today’s conditions, I definitely favor Crosby. I am glad he’s active today.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Anyone with two functional eyes can see he's not getting it. There is zero reason to keep him around.
Just made his first kick .
Well , after McVay went Dumb and Dumber with 3 straight passes after 9 straight runs down their throats in domination ?
Hope that 4 points does not cost us.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Just made his first kick .
Well , after McVay went Dumb and Dumber with 3 straight passes after 9 straight runs down their throats in domination ?
Hope that 4 points does not cost us.
AND....................................... McVay just cost us the game. Run the fucking ball 3 times in that situation and we win the game. Not to mention the timeout FUCKUPS!!!!!!

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
In an unrelated story, ROD will be adding a Mod to its practice squad today. No word yet on who will moderate these boards in the coming weeks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would have kept Crosby on the depth chart for that second week, to keep the heat on the kid. He seemed to respond to it.