Rams Sign LT Conor McDermott

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I think this is a good depth signing, particularly with our injured list as it is.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
These obviously aren’t meant for starting, which since Havenstein and Alaric isn’t out for long, McVay must be really disappointed in the current backup depth.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Kaskey and Lindstrom were both in the UFL this season.

Kaskey was actually with the Rams in the 2019 pre-season; and Lindstrom's brother Chris plays in Atlanta, and was a former first round pick and is a two-time Pro Bowl player.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Somebody has to play OT in the 2nd half of pre-season games. Folks are way over thinking this move
True, but I think they are hoping for another solid or at least an experienced back up. Remember this season is all about keeping Stafford upright and that also means running the ball.

If they feel a guy like McClendon will struggle when called upon, they will go with a guy that at least has a shot of being capable.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Jourdan Rodrigue

@JourdanRodrigue

KT Leveston and Warren McClendon both got ankle injuries on Sunday. McClendon still participated in today's practice to an extent, while Leveston did not. Hunter Long got banged up on a play today but McVay thinks he's OK.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
@JourdanRodrigue

KT Leveston and Warren McClendon both got ankle injuries on Sunday. McClendon still participated in today's practice to an extent, while Leveston did not. Hunter Long got banged up on a play today but McVay thinks he's OK.
Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue

I've lost any hope for Long to contribute ever. He is the most injury prone player we've had in a while.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, the Rams know how the OL can poopoo the whole Offense so grabbing some early before cuts.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He's a solid depth tackle. Think he was injured, not sure and not gonna try to look it up on my phone. But when he was coming out of UCLA he projected reasonably well for a power/gap type scheme. I really like this addition, because I'm not really sure what to think of McClendon and this is probably Boom's last season. So get him in here, coach him up, and hope he's healthy.
Will be interesting to see what The Rams do upfront ? Like someone mentioned about being not a good sign for the backup Tackles.

What is The Depth Chart ? Noteboom is The Backup LT & RT.

The question I have also about the little scrimmage a. Charges was who was playing LG ?

Noteboom is not getting enough credit for what his job has detailed as a backup during training camp.
Is he the next guy up at RT to replace Havenstien ?

You question McCleddon,but who don’t he Rams have at tackle if both Ajax & Big Rob are out for any length of time ?

AJ Arcuri hasn’t shown much ? Bruss was already cut once before.Thanks Sean Mcvay - pool party for drafting him.Was that coach who jumped in fired ?

I don’t have the answer to this puzzle & The Rams might not know what the equation is,but solving this in The Right way(joke)
Is to have a solid 53 man roster.

The practice squad will be its own thing as well.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Injuries can happen any time and anywhere to any player. However it still irritates the holy fuck out of me to see a backup come in and get injured. Completely infuriating.

Psycho_X

Legend
People talking about Bruss getting cut but he's listed as the backup guard on the first official depth chart. Obviously that doesn't mean shit in a month but for now it seems they are planning on keeping him around.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
McVay alluded to this in his press conference but I think also just they needed more bodies for practice and the preseason.
If one of these guys shines and displaces another depth player so be it.