Rams sign Bobby Wagner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I have a bud who's a 9er fan and he's bitching about us manipulating the cap.

Dynasty in the making.
Love It Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino
And he should talk after the 90s illegal cap management by the whiners

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My response via text to my 9er loving bud.

Dynasty coming your way just as you got decent. It's like the 80s in reverse. Bwahaha

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Guessing $33M guaranteed, and (hoping) he plays 4 years.
I sure hope your guess is wrong. I’m hoping for $18-25M guaranteed range - with something like 6, 8, 11, 12, 13 cap hits. So in essence a 2-3 year deal.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I have a bud who's a 9er fan and he's bitching about us manipulating the cap.

Dynasty in the making.
Love It Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Tell him to Google Ed Debartolo Jr. to see who cheated and how not to mess with the cap. What's the phrase glass houses stones and all that!!!

oldnotdead

Legend
Snead started the Fuck Them Picks, now he's saying Fuck the CAP. I've never seen a team manipulate the CAP as well as the Rams. Some team Demoff has assembled.

Bobby Wagner changes how the Rams will play defense. Morris can now keep his two ILBs on the field. Wagner's experience can be a difference-maker back-stopping the DL, especially on run plays. His ability to diagnose the play quickly allows him to get into position. He's a Kyler killer in that he can take away or exploit Kyler's need to read short and quick. That is the real impact IMO Wagner brings to the team. He's the perfect mentor for Jones as well.

I only hope that Snead has one more move up his sleeve, i.e. to replace Miller long terms. But you cannot argue with what Snead is doing and hopefully, Morris can use the weapon he has been given correctly.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Two thoughts:

1) It's really good to be a Rams fan right now.

2) It's raining shit on Seahawk fans. Can you imagine how they feel about seeing Wags go to the Rams as they are coming off a Super Bowl?

@Loyal - I want screenshots prior to your banning from the Seahawks board, ok?

Ramon Ram

Starter
My Packer fan son said Rams keep buying championships. I said, we all have the same cap, we just manage it better. Pack should have been in on ARob but weren't.
Go Rams Go

JYB

Starter
Two thoughts:

2) It's raining shit on Seahawk fans. Can you imagine how they feel about seeing Wags go to the Rams as they are coming off a Super Bowl?

No need to imagine. Just... read:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course, there is a downside...

With all this spending on elite players, in a few years the Rams may only be able to afford a part-time employee to polish the multiple Lombardi Trophies at Rams Headquarters.
This is Tutu-licious!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Two thoughts:

Sorta like I felt when Hacksaw went to the niners, just in time to win a SB with them!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two thoughts:

Oh yeah!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Oh yeah!

I hope you brought your good knife for twisting in ... :devil::ROFLMAO: