Rams Select Beaux Limmer, C/G, Arkansas 6-217

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Country-strong and technical center. Don't pay attention to the weight; he's powerful, smart, and a four-year starter.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love it, backup Center was one of the last 2 voids on the roster. I think the last one ILB gets filled next and with 1 or 2 UDFA.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Welcome to the Rams. Now go eat some tacos and put on some weight. Avila will show you the way. :laugh4:

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Country-strong
Maybe NFL Network could show him with the cow next.

Excellent value and adds real depth- if Avila is unavailable, he starts at C and if either of the guards goes down, Avila slides over and Limmer comes in.

Excellent pick, once again.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Maybe NFL Network could show him with the cow next.

Excellent value and adds real depth- if Avila is unavailable, he starts at C and if either of the guards goes down, Avila slides over and Limmer comes in.

Excellent pick, once again.

And then you still have Warren McClendon who can start at right tackle and either guard spot. We have depth at O-line, D-line, edge, and safety. It's a solid class.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
6’-5” 302 lbs. he can add some weight. He set the record for vertical jump for OL at 36.5”

He moves very fluidly and is strong as @Memento said. He’s well coached. The only one of my late round guys they took. I think Snead has had a very good day three, which I didn’t expect in a shallow draft.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Solid pickup as a backup center with potential to develop as a starter

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1714255119061.png

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Common thread---hustle, motor, some good strength

also, short arms --- Verse only one average---they compensate by getting leverage,not using
"long arm" moves, i bet

Not a big, big deal, but worth mentioning that Rams don't care much about that metric
Arm length percentile
Verse = 49%
Fiske = 11%
Tyler Davis = 17%
Brennen Jackson = 33%
Beauz Limmer = 29%

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Even the notoriously Rams-hating WalterFootball love this pick:

Los Angeles Rams: Beaux Limmer, G/C, Arkansas – A+ Grade
I’ve had Beaux Limmer in the third or fourth round of my mock draft, so I love this value. I also am a big fan of adding to Matthew Stafford’s protection. Beaux Limmer can play both guard and center.

Memento

Name
Jemma

I’ve had Beaux Limmer in the third or fourth round of my mock draft, so I love this value. I also am a big fan of adding to Matthew Stafford’s protection. Beaux Limmer can play both guard and center.
WalterFootball gave The Conductor a MILLEN. He's irrelevant to me.

WestCoastRam

Legend

Yeah, he's a interior backup guy, not just center I'm guessing.