Rams @ Seahawks celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If there's an upshot beyond the win, it's that I think the D was EMBARRASSED today and you can bet for the next game, they gonna be playing ANGRY.

This D isn't gonna look like this every game this season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Great win. Seattle came to play.

This team has a tough-guy mentality in the defense, but also the offense. We saw that today.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense needs work no doubt. But only great teams overcome this kind of adversity on the road!!! GO RAMS!!!!

TXRams86

The Infamous
McVay should have thrown the red falg on tht guley run the last drive, he made the 1st down and the ref spotted it ayard short
no time outs and it was under 2 minutes. needed to be booth reviewed and i can't believe it didn't happen.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
McVay should have thrown the red falg on tht guley run the last drive, he made the 1st down and the ref spotted it ayard short

Yeah that was really questionable there. Saw Donald get held hands to the face the play before they called that Suh hold.

But the Rams won BIG! Offense played HUGE!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm literally shaking. Still getting used to the Rams pulling out games like this and responding to adversity. Amazing.

I'm shaking so bad I spilled water trying to refill my water bottle. Dont think I will get much sleep before work at 1 am.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
5 - 0 Rams....
4 - 10 everyone else!!!!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Anyone who thought that game was gonna be easy, was high. It's never easy to play in Seattle with those espresso snorting freaks in attendance.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
upload_2018-10-7_19-46-54.gif

upload_2018-10-7_19-44-9.gif

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mcvay needs to send a tape if this fans to the league office ...with. Letter asking them to send it our next referee so he to see if he knows what holding is

Gutsy tough win gift and Mcvay will not be beat