Rams@Saints - Preseason Game #4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that’s some of why Mannion is one of the 53

For now. I hope we make a move for another QB. Mannion will have to stick for a few weeks while that QB learns the offense, though.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hodge and Holley showing up.... Allen does what I suspect he’d do a lot right when I thought he was looking fairly decent.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
For now. I hope we make a move for another QB. Mannion will have to stick for a few weeks while that QB learns the offense, though.

They aren’t making a move. Mannion is the backup this year and that’s just the way it is. Let’s just hope he gets better in mop up duty playing the 4th quarter every game this year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quality starting WR vs. one of our worst preseason CBs. Not even fair.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They aren’t making a move. Mannion is the backup this year and that’s just the way it is. Let’s just hope he gets better in mop up duty playing the 4th quarter every game this year.

That would be a very stupid decision.