Rams roster cuts are starting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Thomas showed some ability to get open, which is a rarity for a Ram WR.

Now hit the Juggs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thomas' work on coverage teams was outstanding. Think he made it for that reason, and will take Quick's spot as the developmental X.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thomas showed some ability to get open, which is a rarity for a Ram WR.

Now hit the Juggs.

bde6a2757a888145e692394309b2df04.3.jpg

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not real big on Hemmingway. Am I missing something? It seems like he dropped quite a few passes. Am I wrong?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
If Nelson Spruce does not make this team, they are clearly sending the wrong message. I will be PIZZZZZZEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
If Nelson Spruce does not make this team, they are clearly sending the wrong message. I will be PIZZZZZZEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!

Doubt it, Fisher and Snead paid good dough to sign him as a UDFA

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm not real big on Hemmingway. Am I missing something? It seems like he dropped quite a few passes. Am I wrong?
What I really liked about Hemingway was is the way he runs very smooth & has some speed. I saw his drops too but I see something here with him. 4th rd draft selection rookie Tyler Higbee has not anything since his first game or for that matter done that much better IMO. I say that if they keep Hemingway its going to be fun watching him develop.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
What I really liked about Hemingway was is the way he runs very smooth & has some speed. I saw his drops too but I see something here with him. 4th rd draft selection rookie Tyler Higbee has not anything since his first game or for that matter done that much better IMO. I say that if they keep Hemingway its going to be fun watching him develop.
I'm glad you changed your mind on Hemingway.(y) I really think this kid could become a dangerous weapon. He's a fast twitch athlete that needs to work on his technique.