Rams- Respect thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
if course not. Just think sometimes it’s nice to enjoy each week & appreciate the growth. I know some seasons things can be frustrating.McSnead does a good job developing players
Believe or not, the Positivity is good for me on this board.

And Thank all of You who are.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will see what happens today? I’m sure Reeder will be flying around again today,no matter how limited his skill level is.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Had issues with recordings(deleted) & missed the Bills game.

From this point of the seasons,I think The Rams have been lucky in a lot of ways. The truth though is you create your own luck at times.Sometimes you can fall short if you over think things as well.

I like what The Rams are doing as a franchise & look to see who steps up this week.

I think Gerald Everett & Josh Reynolds have been GREAT McSnead types.

1. Gerald Everett has been a Pro’s Pro & really has been tough up front not complaining about his touches. He was The 1st. Player Drafted by Mcvay(McSnead). He has only gotten better. Looking back at Higbee last season & it was a little later in 2019 that he really broke out. Everett is showing that kind of skill level.Resinging him or comp pick?

2. Josh Reynolds is the Number 3 WR.I know some around here have discredited him & thinking Jefferson was the guy. Who knows? For now though I see Josh Reynolds having even a bigger roll in the offense.Jefferson is going to be a stud,,but Reynolds really looks stronger than ever. I credit his hard work by the power he is showing.
To top it off Jared Goff was shown talking to him & getting on the same page. The leadership Goff shows has been there,but from my view it means something & an excellent site to see with all the DIVA WR’s in The NFL.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Reeder did not look good to me for most of that game. The sacks were great, but he got exposed a few times at least.

Just saying - The Rams Defense took over The NINERS Game!!

Reeder was going off & having fun
stopping the 9ers.

Troy Hill as much as some say is exposed.I’ll take his 7 tackles & TD.

BTW-agree that #99 makes things easier for other players to be successful.

Hollins needs to be aggressive at attack. The Mostert run he needed to step up.Has the skill set,but plays soft.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Reeder did not look good to me for most of that game. The sacks were great, but he got exposed a few times at least.

At what point does a guy get R.E.S.P.EC.T.

REEDER is Really stepping up & Fun to Watch.

Never understood after having 3 sacks in a game he goes to Zero Snap counts for Basically 2 weeks straight.

Of Course I like the UnderDog Ram Players. I will go from player to player.
I Really Enjoy The Growth & I’ve been a Sports Fan for A Long time.

So I won’t keep this a Reeder Thread.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Reeder did have another Excellent Game and has taken over the MLB
Job very well.

Micah Kiser did seem to get more reps than Reeder. I think Reeders Game is starting to be as good if not better than Kiser.

The Cam Newton 4th down option will NOT SHOW UP on a Stat sheet,but he did just run through the line of scrimmage & take away Cam’s option.
It caused him to hold onto the ball & there for holding onto the ball for a 4th Down Turnover.

My point is he is starting to fly around fast & the game is slowing down for him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sebastian Joesph Day is just another Fun Player to watch.

If you go look at his stats as a DT/DE
who does not get all that many Reps has 45 tackles & 6th on The Rams defense.

2 of at least 3 games he has batted a Pass down.

My take on SJD is his Athletic Ability. Dude has hops & Speed.Just look at him play & tell me about NFL Rules.
I love it!!! Aaron Donald,Brockers,& M.Fox all have a hand on him.

This guy is starting to really pick up his game. I was always about the 2018 draft.This guy & Noteboom are the Class.

My first notice of SJD was when his rookie year he had #69.In camp he tackle Goff in practice.This guy has attitude & plays hard.

I say watch out for a Aaron Donald jr. type,meaning speed off the ball & making plays.

I’ll add this Robinson is a BAD MAN.He is one of those Longest Yard Types where he is just Bigger & Stronger than everyone else.

Just to Add that The Rams DLINEMAN
group is Special. I have watched Brockers & Fox over the years.

It goes back to the Quinn & Ogletree days & Aaron Donald holding out. I like Morgan Fox & Wade was moving him to OLB when he got hurt & Donald was signed.

To think Morgan Fox is just a Grinder who is that helmet lunch pale type earning his Reps to Hard Work & not his contract (respect by teammates & coaches).

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I could & will go on with this. There is a long list because it is a We vs. Me team & hard work pays off.

McVays rosters seem to stay young.

Jared Goff is such a team leader & Saffold never knew about winning.
He told Ram players to temper this feeling.It’s not going to happen again.

Whitworth & Goff bounded & Saffold followed & learned about Leadership.

It is Ironic The Rams did not make the playoffs & Saffold did.I also believe McSnead cut John Sullivan & that was what caused the lack of depth upfront besides Leadership.

The trade for Corbett was huge.The 22 youngsters stepped up while they should have both been in the final 4 of College football.

I don’t know who from the OLine takes over from a Leadership stand point when Big Whitworth moves on.

What I do know is that JARED GOFF is
The Team Leader on Offense!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
A Great story to me is when Troy Hill who some were continuing to talk stuff about had his 2nd TD (pick 6) in two straight games.

When the Defense is celebrating in the EndZone. Whose MUG was shown celebrating with them ? JARED GOFF

I thought that was funnier than crap.Here he is taking a beating & the game before had his head down & being a invert.Mcvay holds him accountable in a press(zoom)conference.

When Young went for his you could see Mcvay running down the sideline.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’m going to Enjoy(I hope dvr) watching Kenny Young Play this week.

I talked about Joe Barry as a coach in that thread,but what a job he is doing.

I like Reeder & has become one of my favorites.I love when he gets in that Zone with Aaron Donald.Of course Totally different levels,but he cleans up all the Debry Donald & the front line cause.

Kenny Young is a so called local guy I guess from UCLA with his Blonde like Blake Christian or whoever the DB last year was?
Dude gets traded for All-Pro grab your crotch CB from UW.Oaktown guy who Lynch went up into the stand for to protect when he was at KC.Funny he went up and ate watching the game after getting kicked out(being silly) Had to look up Marcus Peters name,not a good sign.

My point is Corbett came in after last seasons by & Kenny Young hasn’t done much up until this point.

Last week I really enjoyed watching Kenny young & Reeder play basically a 2 MLB set.The dude from Bears has been great. This LBing core are playing together well.

respect to Kenny Young he has had all the combine type tools to be an excellent player.I’m finding him doing all the right things as in tackling,coverage,zone reads,getting pressure behind the line blowing up run plays.
With OBo ,Hollins,Scott out. Kenny Young should see more Reps & I for one am jacked up to see how for real this defense is. I’ll add that D”line depth is reffing up.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams lost to the Jets & young didn’t do all that well.I respect this young Defensive group with a New Player stepping up each week.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This last week against the SeaHags Bobby Evans came in for David Edwards at LG.
I’ve been a Joe Noteboom fan,but Bobby Evans last season really handle the RT position really well imo.I was all for him keeping the RT if The Rams made the playoffs in 2019/2020.
Here we are 2021 & playing in the Playoffs & all eyes are on Wolford & Goff against Green Bay.The Rams offensive line has a lot of depth.The rookie Anchrum came in at RT this season with Bobby Evans because of Covid.
— If you at Saturday’s game when Evans came in you can see how well he was run blocking.I enjoyed watching him square up DT’s & the way we opened up holes.He also had good communication with Andrew Whitworth making sure they were on the same page.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Does Bobby Evans deserve the start at LG?
What happens with Joe Noteboom next season if Andrew Whitworth comes back?
I see EXCELLENT depth on the offensive line & don’t see The Rams drafting any O”Lineman. So Respect to this group who was Attacked All Last Season & only brought in The rookie who is not even on the game day roster.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lol. Of the 50 or so responses to So Rams thread... Pretty sure 45 are by him. Carry on man. Do your thing. Also, I will nominate Morgan Fox and Greg Gaines for some respect. Dudes have been Ballin...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Lol. Of the 50 or so responses to So Rams thread... Pretty sure 45 are by him. Carry on man. Do your thing. Also, I will nominate Morgan Fox and Greg Gaines for some respect. Dudes have been Ballin...

Right on Faceplant. Welcome aboard.

A@ Robinson was balling a lot Saturday as well. The DEFENSIVE Front Rocket with Aaron Donald out.

My Bear fan buddy said he liked those 2 Ram White Guys.I like #51

#59 made that awesome fumble recovery. The punt returner that went to that Washington(Eastern)(Copper Kupp)safed a TD return & has been busting his PR off of late.Yes he fumbled against the 8ers
,but keeps playing hard & improving week in & week out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Had issues with recordings(deleted) & missed the Bills game.

From this point of the seasons,I think The Rams have been lucky in a lot of ways. The truth though is you create your own luck at times.Sometimes you can fall short if you over think things as well.

I like what The Rams are doing as a franchise & look to see who steps up this week.

I think Gerald Everett & Josh Reynolds have been GREAT McSnead types.

1. Gerald Everett has been a Pro’s Pro & really has been tough up front not complaining about his touches. He was The 1st. Player Drafted by Mcvay(McSnead). He has only gotten better. Looking back at Higbee last season & it was a little later in 2019 that he really broke out. Everett is showing that kind of skill level.Resinging him or comp pick?

2. Josh Reynolds is the Number 3 WR.I know some around here have discredited him & thinking Jefferson was the guy. Who knows? For now though I see Josh Reynolds having even a bigger roll in the offense.Jefferson is going to be a stud,,but Reynolds really looks stronger than ever. I credit his hard work by the power he is showing.
To top it off Jared Goff was shown talking to him & getting on the same page. The leadership Goff shows has been there,but from my view it means something & an excellent site to see with all the DIVA WR’s in The NFL.

Have to say what a difference a Full Season makes. Goff & Reynolds really became head cases. Where JAGS & The Rams want to be Above Average & compete for SuperBowls.The last 4 season have been good.IMO Everett will have a excellent 2021 season.
Respect these 3 players Rams careers.Totally blown away that they weren’t better though& never would have foreseen what an EXCELLENT space The Rams are in going into the 2021 season.
2021 Draft is less than a week away. Looking back at 2020 & forward to 2021 Draft.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I get Rams board, Fans etc etc and etc.

Me can't help it, Realist get me to week 13 14 ,I'll give props if Deserved.
Time to give Troy Reeder props.

You know The Rams had The #1 Defense.Micha Kiser just got cut. Earnest Brown is the future.

Still maybe I should add Kenny Young to this list? Fox,Everett,Hill,Reynolds all signed somewhere else.Those were the Comp Pick guys.I’m sue I have Nick Scott on this post as well,who will help the JJ43 moving on as well.
—Bobby Evans? I know most still don’t like him.I give Joseph Noteboom credit for being such an Excellent Ram. Ram Fans don’t realize what he means to this organization.He is my favorite Ram just for that & Troy Reeder for what he has meant.
I saw a clip of Reeder in the Raiders practice.He knocked a pass out of a WR/TE’s hands.I think that was a point he had to slow down,but made the team.Howard though is the guy who beat out Kiser for the 53.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It’s 2021 first game after post.

Start with T. Lewis & where he is as a player.IMO he gets a bad rap & it’s not all about his knee.We can talk Copper Kupp as well if Ram Fans want to dare? Truth is T.Lewis & Reggie have a plan for players health.I don’t think these 2 guys are getting enough credit for the work & time they have been putting in to get T52 Lewis ready for last weeks game.I think he played well.He had 2 tackles & thought maybe a PD(reeder?) & just his hustle on AD99’s sack.I think against Russell Wilson & Murray he will be an XFactor.
Just glad to see him out there again. Hollins last week stats were T. Lewis’s 2020 season,Respect to him.Before training camp , I talked a lot of crap.Someone threw his 2020 stats in my face.Sneaky stat line,but you can see how much he has improved.
—McSnead really deserves so much credit for Player Development.It goes from the Front office,scouting department & coaching staff. I believe as a Franchise The Rams have never been in such a GREAT state.
Charlie Rosenbloom was a special owner & Hacksaw going to the enemy
creating FA in The NFL just in The Rams history itself.I may have facts wrong,but the Big Picture I believe to be correct.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well my post about Hacksaw only makes me think about how much The Rams have changed fill
Circle.

Anyway’s welcome Von Miller & OBj
to The Rams much respect.

Against the Niners I think DD21 doesn’t get much respect.As much as the 2 New Rams get there much due Respect. DD21 doesn’t get here & him missing the game had a Big Effect.

I like his toughness & was surprised I didn’t see him. Sean Mcvay gave him a big shout out yesterday talking about him being a late scratch.

I was trying to figure out why RAMsey was so pissed off ? The Niners TD to the left RR31 the rookie needs to step up. On a big 3rd down play David Long had good coverage,but still needs to make a play.

Last week against AJ Brown I liked how DD21 played & respected his effort,even in a loss.