Rams- Respect thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This week I’ll go with Reeder?

what’s there to say about him starting against Washington?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Reeder did not look good to me for most of that game. The sacks were great, but he got exposed a few times at least.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Re.... spect.... walk... are you taking to me?
MV5BOGRhZmUzYjItNDQwZS00MTY3LTk2MGYtNTBmM2NjNGRiZjc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UX214_CR0...jpg

"No way punk!"

Last edited:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I get Rams board, Fans etc etc and etc.

Me can't help it, Realist get me to week 13 14 ,I'll give props if Deserved.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

teams ask (need) certain Players to step up. I saw Reeder flying around and making plays.Week 13 & 14 mean as much as week 5. Kiser was hurt & Reeder as a UDRFA imo deserves a little credit for his play Sunday.Week 7 is a different story.Your only as good as your last week.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

No field passes with RamVet this year Man. Hope your sitting back enjoying the Offensive Line.Brian Allen is showing great depth in 2020 after getting starting experience in 2019.

I like how Reeder has stepped up.He has great value being a udrfa by McSnead. Wade even gave him a lot of Reps in 2019.

Happy Friday to you as well.Sunday against the9ers should be fun?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Re.... spect.... walk... are you taking to me?

sure if you want to listen? Every game is,not a walk in the park. Sometimes down & distance means something.I like how the defense looked last week.Yes Fuller makes plays,and it sucks he got hurt on the last defense play oF the game.Can’t believe Aaron Donald was in as well?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Reeder did not look good to me for most of that game. The sacks were great, but he got exposed a few times at least.

Of course,not saying he didn’t get exposed at times.

Giving up on only 10 points to any NFL team though is a good thing.Reeder was out there helping get the defense off the field in a good way.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Now Darious Williams looked good, as did Gerald Everett. And that Donald guy may turn out ok.

Hill & Fuller both got hurt.D.Williams has been holding down the CB spot since last season.Like I said at the end of 2019. -David Long should see some more playing time Sunday?

I’ll take 6sacks between Reeder & Donald every week.
That PI is still talk about by certain sports host.Tough call & loss against Buffalo especially after Aaron Donald had taken over the game.

I think Staley is using Aaron Donald more now than early in the season. Didn’t do a Rep count though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He was unblocked on two of the sacks.

you still have to be in position and make the play. Maybe he Read the play that well? His name is Reeder after all. Just living up to his name.

Respect!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Realist? Yeah- come week 13-14 who know where Reeder will be.I live a day at a time & look forward to the future.
It’s not always easy to get by some days & am blessed to have lived yesterday.Glad I’m healthy enough,and more fortunate than some.

Weather I’m some Ram board poster or not is fine.It doesn’t take away the fact I care about The Rams from way back.City to City & State to State.

I’m actually someone who called this move to SOFI a long time ago.I never stopped saying what was going to happen.In fact Demoff(Stan) maybe didn’t know?I know what I know & saw.This SOFI STADIUM though is what looking to the future,living a day at a time can bring you.A beautiful Stadium you can’t even go in and see.

I’m sure for some Ram Fans SOFI STADIUM is a DREAM come True.

The thing I liked watch The Rams Sunday against playing against Washington was a big Kid like Reeder just running around throwing his body around & making plays. I just enjoyed it & though he deserved a little respect. You can be the best team in the NFL week 13 & 14 & miss the Playoffs. This week(6) & week 12 are huge weeks if your a True Rams fan & know anything about rivalries? The 9ers have been the only other team to have survived the NFC WEST.

In week 13 The Rams play the old NFC EAST Cardinals.Yes they moved to Arizona,but were still in the NFC EAST,but never being from the East.SOFI stadium closes the 2020 season against them as well.This team looks explosive,but will see in week 13.I still think they will be tough all the way to the end.

Seahags being a AFC West team going back to Boz & Bo rivalry is tops in the NFL & NFC West. I think they will be a tough team to beat as well. Mcvay though looking back has done well against Pete Carroll.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
you still have to be in position and make the play. Maybe he Read the play that well? His name is Reeder after all. Just living up to his name.

Respect!

I guess you didn't notice the short passes over the middle that were Reader's responsibility last weekend. The sacks were great, but it would be nice to have someone that can turn and run a bit better. Kiser is better at it. Still not as good as I'd like, but better than Reeder.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Realist? Yeah- come week 13-14 who know where Reeder will be.I live a day at a time & look forward to the future.
It’s not always easy to get by some days & am blessed to have lived yesterday.Glad I’m healthy enough,and more fortunate than some.

Weather I’m some Ram board poster or not is fine.It doesn’t take away the fact I care about The Rams from way back.City to City & State to State.

I’m actually someone who called this move to SOFI a long time ago.I never stopped saying what was going to happen.In fact Demoff(Stan) maybe didn’t know?I know what I know & saw.This SOFI STADIUM though is what looking to the future,living a day at a time can bring you.A beautiful Stadium you can’t even go in and see.

I’m sure for some Ram Fans SOFI STADIUM is a DREAM come True.

The thing I liked watch The Rams Sunday against playing against Washington was a big Kid like Reeder just running around throwing his body around & making plays. I just enjoyed it & though he deserved a little respect. You can be the best team in the NFL week 13 & 14 & miss the Playoffs. This week(6) & week 12 are huge weeks if your a True Rams fan & know anything about rivalries? The 9ers have been the only other team to have survived the NFC WEST.

In week 13 The Rams play the old NFC EAST Cardinals.Yes they moved to Arizona,but were still in the NFC EAST,but never being from the East.SOFI stadium closes the 2020 season against them as well.This team looks explosive,but will see in week 13.I still think they will be tough all the way to the end.

Seahags being a AFC West team going back to Boz & Bo rivalry is tops in the NFL & NFC West. I think they will be a tough team to beat as well. Mcvay though looking back has done well against Pete Carroll.
Hope you know meant no disrespect, Post Away.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hope you know meant no disrespect, Post Away.

if course not. Just think sometimes it’s nice to enjoy each week & appreciate the growth. I know some seasons things can be frustrating.McSnead does a good job developing players