Rams- Respect thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jalen Ramsey has been balling this year.... now lets please use him better

Talk about respect.. much respect,but RAMsey loves Raheem Morris & his new so called postion.
Last year against Hopkins though he was man for man & won the battle.I wouldn’t go against where this Rams defense in The NFL.

So I’ll say right now,respects for an excellent game plan & this defensive front. Add can’t wait for a few turnovers & sacks with the DB’s making it tough on Murray.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Greg Gaines & A” Robinson have been stout.The Rams defense though is built to beat the Cards. Von Miller is going to get his first sack as a Ram.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ernest Jones keeps climbing up the depth ladder.Raheem Morris told him when he was coming off the field in preseason,or after cuts to stay ready.Prepare like a starter.Shula has helped,but the process has been over looked.
I believe because of the For-site
by The Rams OBj & Von Miller are Rams. Pounder that. Thanks Kenny Young & Marcus Peters.
Just to add a couple first rd picks & Ramsey.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Robert Rochelle deserves respects for how well he played as a rookie. His last play was diving into the end zone & made a excellent play to pin the ball at the 1yard line.

He is missed & not sure it is real realized yet. I’d like The Rams chances better if he was healthy.
DD21 & DLong are the 2 players that need to step up. D. Williams is solid,but his Ram career is going to be short lived.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Greg Freaking Gaines playing hurt with a broken hand. He has been AMAZING!! Sort of sucks SJD69 is hurt,but maybe he resigns to a team friendly contract.

Floyd has been playing hurt as well,so I’ll add A ‘Robinson to make it the whole D’ front with the All Pro’s.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
eric cartman beer GIF by South Park

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nick Scott & his broken arm ?

Eric Weedle for his 2nd week.

Noteboom—

Stafford really has taken control of Ownership of The Rams

Austin Corbett seems to step up in the biggest games.

David Long has just continued to work hard.

Blanton who in training camp made those plays like he did in Tampa Bay & was wondering how the game speed made so much of a difference? He showed the game is slowing down for him finally.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nick Scott & his broken arm ?

Eric Weedle for his 2nd week.

Noteboom—

Stafford really has taken control of Ownership of The Rams

Austin Corbett seems to step up in the biggest games.

David Long has just continued to work hard.

Blanton who in training camp made those plays like he did in Tampa Bay & was wondering how the game speed made so much of a difference? He showed the game is slowing down for him finally.

Well I guess The Proof is in the Pudding. OMG —-

I’d say my Track Record is pretty good.
This was a pretty good break down & preview of why The Rams Beat the 8ers.

Nick Scott & Eric Weedle we’re Lights Out !!! I mean My Gosh!!! Go look at Weedle Mc’d up if you haven’t seenit!!! WOW - I could go on there.

Austin Corbett? Armstead had been playing at an a elite level.I don’t know,but add Whitworth retiring,Austin Corbett,Noteboom,& Brian Allen are UFA’s ? Austin Corbett though was another of Les Snead’s magic acts.A 5th rd pick? Thanks Cleveland & sprinkling a little OBj on Top of it.

David Long is just apart of Ejiro Evero & Johnathan Cooley’s group.I’ve been around & seen just how GOOD Ejiro is at just working hard with players.Aubrey Pleasant was more vocal & a Diva coach.Cooley is just a good young coach who brings positive energy.If Fans don’t see it or feel it ? That’s ok. This goes way back to Tru & Jamarcus both being FRANCHISED.Tru Twice!! Peter’s & Talib ? Hill & JJ43. Eric Weedle & Nick Young. Fuller & Rapp. RAMsey & D.Williams. I just think Ejiro Evero is one of the most underrated coaches The Rams have.You never hear about him & hardly see(pick him out) him.You just see the production & development of PLAYERS!!! This is a Mcvay Model Coach.Very humble I’m sure. Eric Weedle though just shows what Mentoring means.Nick Scott a converted RB from Penn st.

Wes Phillips step on up.You we’re right next to Mcvay when the whistle blew. You were right there making that call to your dad to take Sean Mcvay under his wings & help mentor him as The Youngest Coach in NFL history. What an excellent job he did with Kendall Blanton.I knew Blanton had it in him from Training Camp.He made some excellent catches.I can see those moments of getting tickets harder now though. So thanks Blanton.

It’s been another excellent ride & better than Bubba Rams drive to Oxnard.That’s never going to get Old,but we are.The thing is it is a culture & just AWESOME like Jalen.The only word for the feeling.AWESOME

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Respect- The Love The Rams Players have for each other. Cooper Kupp.

I mean Sean Mcvay & The Rams have brought that Brian Song type feeling into The Building. What a Culture from the sayings on the walls the pyramid of John Wooden & the Momba of Kobe Bryant.

I live & breathe Rams Football.Stan said it Best!! Whose House - Stan’s House. Ram Fans are GREAT!! The CULTURE in ROD’s HOUSE is GREAT!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Troy Reeder was The Rams starting mlb when Staley was coaching.the NFL #1 defense.
Then was barley getting it done under Raheem Morris,but would come up big on 3rd & 4th dwn.
Staley liked him enough to sign him with the Chargers. & now Kevin O’Connell just did.He went against him those 2 years when he was The Rams OC.
Glad Ernest Jones came through & was healthy for the Superbowl,but Troy Reeder was missed on special teams which gets overlooked.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
A lot of players I’ve liked are all passing a long. Players that stepped up didn’t stay consistent.
Terrell Lewis was a player Raheem Morris didn’t even talk about in training camp his first season. He made a couple plays like when he broke GRONKS ribs going across the middle.
He was never a pass rusher & just watching him in the Senior Bowl he couldn’t put his hands down & rush from the Edge.In training camps you has to search for his number to show up.He never made plays.
—Blanton in training camp made plays in 2021,but was injured or did really practice hard in 2022.
—Hopkins stepped up in the Superbowl & the 2 players seemed to have switched confidence.The Rams never really brought a player TE to compete.The player that did hit Mcvay across his jaw & never saw the roster much after that.

My respects for 2023 will be for

Nick Caley & what he must have seen in Long & how he may change the TE’s group.Higbee & Hopkins will be in contract years & will be primed to step up.

2022 Ben Sko for him stepping up playing FB.
-