Rams Report: If Sam Bradford Delivers, Playoffs May Follow/USAToday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
All Bradford has to do is play his normal game.
With a top ten defense and a very good running game it's the playoffs. Williams turns it into a top 5 D and the running game excels with what Bradford brings to the table the Rams are serious SB contenders.
Any team with a dominant D and running game can win the Super bowl.
You guys here set your sights too low. You want the Rams to pick up their game you need to pick up yours.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'm the eternal optimist! Always believe the Rams are gonna win, no matter who they play! This year more than ever! Crazy?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When teams tried to blitz Bradford last year, he took advantage. 53 of 79 for 572 yards, a 67% completion rate, 7.24 YPA, 7 tds, 1 int, and a 112.4 QB Rating. That's what Fisher and Snead saw, it's why they remain supportive of his skills, and the run game is what they're trying to build on as a model for success with him at the helm. Play-action is going to be their biggest weapon, and that's why they doubled-down on the RB position and picked up GR to pave the way. Bradford is going to be key this year for sure, but the OL is going to be the catalyst.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When teams tried to blitz Bradford last year, he took advantage. 53 of 79 for 572 yards, a 67% completion rate, 7.24 YPA, 7 tds, 1 int, and a 112.4 QB Rating. That's what Fisher and Snead saw, it's why they remain supportive of his skills, and the run game is what they're trying to build on as a model for success with him at the helm. Play-action is going to be their biggest weapon, and that's why they doubled-down on the RB position and picked up GR to pave the way. Bradford is going to be key this year for sure, but the OL is going to be the catalyst.
And some people, on other blogs, say you never back up your comments with stats. Well stated X!:D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And some people, on other blogs, say you never back up your comments with stats. Well stated X!:D
lol. And then when I do use stats ... some people, on other blogs, say I shouldn't rely on stats.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
lol. And then when I do use stats ... some people, on other blogs, say I shouldn't rely on stats.
I do recall some people, on another blog, yesterday, calling you and RamzFanz "Shameless!"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I do recall some people, on another blog, yesterday, calling you and RamzFanz "Shameless!"
Well that's true. I am shameless. :heh: I'll whack a troll whenever the hell I feel like it though.
'merica.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well that's true. I am shameless. :heh: I'll whack a troll whenever the hell I feel like it though.
'merica.

cadaver-with-toe-tag-troll-label.png

I think you should use this as your icon for a few days just for fun........not here but there.

Seacone

45 year fan
Name
Seacone
There were a few things in that article thar made me wonder if either of the two people writing it had ever seen a Rams game.
I agree. Only the tough NFC West competition and "the uncertainty brought on by Bradford stand in the way" of the playoffs? Brian Schottenheimer open his playbook? Looked to me like the purpose of the article was to unnecessarily mention Michael Sam a few times.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I agree. Only the tough NFC West competition and "the uncertainty brought on by Bradford stand in the way" of the playoffs? Brian Schottenheimer open his playbook? Looked to me like the purpose of the article was to unnecessarily mention Michael Sam a few times.
Welcome Seacone.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
At the same time, RGIII, Manziel, and/or Bridgewater still have to justify why the Rams should have moved on from Bradford for their services.:whistle:
This is one of the things no one ever thinks of. Manziel and Bridgewater had questions marks about them predraft, and if anyone who has watched RGIII over the last two years (both play and his silly press conferences) still thinks he's worth what we got for him, then they need their head examined. There are two things that I think are true about these SB discussions. 1. If Sam had been drafted after the CBA, no one would be talking about make or break years, etc. 2. No one seems to realize that since Luck (who we were never in a position to get) came out, there has been really no other guy who was worth giving up on a QB Sam's age. People bring up Wilson as if he was sitting there in the 1st round instead of a 3rd round guy who surprised even his own team.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Thank you. I've been on ramstalk for awhile, but I never post there anymore due to troll infestation. This seems like the rational place to be.

It's light years ahead. The features here alone make it so much easier to use. "Alerts" let you react to discussions in real time.

The "inappropiate" feature allows the members to decide if someone is being abusive but requires a mod so it's not abused. Checks and balances. You'll see it after you hit 100 posts.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
It's light years ahead. The features here alone make it so much easier to use. "Alerts" let you react to discussions in real time.

The "inappropiate" feature allows the members to decide if someone is being abusive but requires a mod so it's not abused. Checks and balances. You'll see it after you hit 100 posts.
Mod? What is this Mod you speak of? LOL