Rams pre draft visits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
This doesn't surprise me. He's a scheme-dependent player, but he fits very well in Kromer's scheme at Center. He's the type of player the Rams (and Kromer before the Rams) have tended to target. I think he'd do well for us. Some people didn't like when I mocked him to us due to his size, but he's very athletic and quite good on combo blocks, which means more for our scheme at Center than size.
I understand his benefit to the ZBS. But, the ZBS isn't effective against every opponent and in every game. The Rams will be forced into some 3rd and longs and I see him getting bulldozed by a 325lb DT. Biadasz or Hennesy make more sense to me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand his benefit to the ZBS. But, the ZBS isn't effective against every opponent and in every game. The Rams will be forced into some 3rd and longs and I see him getting bulldozed by a 325lb DT. Biadasz or Hennesy make more sense to me.

ZBS can be effective against every opponent and in every game. And it's the system we overwhelmingly use. As for getting bulldozed by a big NT, that's actually one of the strong points of the ZBS. It would present bigger issues in pass pro, but most massive NTs aren't good pass rushers and don't stay on the field on passing downs.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

YES! I hope we take him, along with Fotu. I'll be singing like a lark if that happens.

Muti's only real weakness is health, and while that's a huge weakness, I think he could solve our center problem; he's strong, has insane mobility for an O-lineman, and he's stood up everyone he's played, including Alabama. I think he had something like one pressure in his red-shirt freshman year.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
ZBS can be effective against every opponent and in every game. And it's the system we overwhelmingly use. As for getting bulldozed by a big NT, that's actually one of the strong points of the ZBS. It would present bigger issues in pass pro, but most massive NTs aren't good pass rushers and don't stay on the field on passing downs.

jrry32 really appreciate, yours and others work on the Rams draft. You guys do a hell of a job.

Just wanted to pose a question to you guys.

Based on pre-draft visits or any other factors that may be in play, Do you get a sense that we may be moving one of our
veteran players on draft day ? Just curious.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
jrry32 really appreciate, yours and others work on the Rams draft. You guys do a hell of a job.

Just wanted to pose a question to you guys.

Based on pre-draft visits or any other factors that may be in play, Do you get a sense that we may be moving one of our
veteran players on draft day ? Just curious.

I've long thought it was a possibility that we would. Wouldn't be surprised if we moved a WR or TE. But I've given up on trying to predict what trades Les Snead will make. He's very unpredictable lol.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I've long thought it was a possibility that we would. Wouldn't be surprised if we moved a WR or TE. But I've given up on trying to predict what trades Les Snead will make. He's very unpredictable lol.
lmao. This is true. Mr Snead will go left field, Quick.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Add another to the list:
"Robinson has received phone calls from teams like the Eagles, Jaguars, Rams, Chargers and Chiefs. The calls have revolved around his background, from his West Virginia departure to his XFL exploits."

Kenny Robinson was a ball-hawking safety at West Virginia. He got kicked out of school over an academic issue before his junior year and played in the XFL instead. He's draft eligible.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1586914236504.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

can't trust everything you see on twitter. stupid graph.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
If I'm reading that correct it says we haven't met with any OLine? Which is absolutely not correct.
The list below your text shows (9) O-lineman ???