Rams pre draft visits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
just looking at the number of interviews we may pick ot, iol edge rusher. not a scientific way to predick the draft but I kinda like how it turns out. so hud ( hurry up draft ).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
just looking at the number of interviews we may pick ot, iol edge rusher. not a scientific way to predick the draft but I kinda like how it turns out. so hud ( hurry up draft ).
Yeah we usually see about 2/3 of our picks are guys we met before the draft and/or played in the senior or shrine bowls.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two late round names I love seeing... James (Captain) Morgan who I think is very underrated as a QB prospect in every list I've seen. And Cameron Brown who would be a really nice pipeline addition for our ILB corps.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
TE feels like a part of the offense the Rams plan to involve more in 2020.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Any more visits? No list out there? Seems like a little amount of contact! Lol

Curious as to meetings with LB’s.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any more visits? No list out there? Seems like a little amount of contact! Lol

Curious as to meetings with LB’s.
Teams are only allowed a certain number of video conferences a day. They're keeping the visit lists pretty much as they were. Unlimited local which we likely won't hear all of and the same number of other visits.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Teams are only allowed a certain number of video conferences a day. They're keeping the visit lists pretty much as they were. Unlimited local which we likely won't hear all of and the same number of other visits.
Okay, that's interesting. Can't wait for the draft this month!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This doesn't surprise me. He's a scheme-dependent player, but he fits very well in Kromer's scheme at Center. He's the type of player the Rams (and Kromer before the Rams) have tended to target. I think he'd do well for us. Some people didn't like when I mocked him to us due to his size, but he's very athletic and quite good on combo blocks, which means more for our scheme at Center than size.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This doesn't surprise me. He's a scheme-dependent player, but he fits very well in Kromer's scheme at Center. He's the type of player the Rams (and Kromer before the Rams) have tended to target. I think he'd do well for us. Some people didn't like when I mocked him to us due to his size, but he's very athletic and quite good on combo blocks, which means more for our scheme at Center than size.
And he would likely be there for our 4th round pick or later if we trade down and acquire a 5th.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Huge, huge fan of Fotu. He's raw, but outer space is the limit for the man.
He and Harris are why I'm interested in a mock to trade down pick up an extra 4th and grab them both there.