Rams pre draft visits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasssup! I'm well man, just been grinding more than ever since I'm jobless at the moment. And neverrrr lol. How are things with you brotha?

Out of curiosity, how did you become a Kansas fan, Jake?

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Out of curiosity, how did you become a Kansas fan, Jake?
Great question! I have major ties to the program. My uncle is the fire marshall at KU, my cousin was a ball boy on the 88 championship team, my aunt and uncle taught as well as my cousins who went to school there. I have a lot of connection to Lawrence.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great question! I have major ties to the program. My uncle is the fire marshall at KU, my cousin was a ball boy on the 88 championship team, my aunt and uncle taught as well as my cousins who went to school there. I have a lot of connection to Lawrence.

Interesting. Figured I'd ask because I might be moving to Lawrence.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yikes my mistake! Yeah, I was furloughed until June 1st due to yanno...covid 19. However, I've never been happier and I've never worked harder. That's really cool. What kind of ideas do you have so far?

It's all right. And that's unfortunate that you were furloughed, but I'm happy that you're happy. :D

As for story ideas, they're all fiction. I'm focusing on everything from a sadistic A.I. trapping twelve young people in a virtual world, to a Civil War alternate universe where the Confederates win the war.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
It's all right. And that's unfortunate that you were furloughed, but I'm happy that you're happy. :D

As for story ideas, they're all fiction. I'm focusing on everything from a sadistic A.I. trapping twelve young people in a virtual world, to a Civil War alternate universe where the Confederates win the war.
Wow that's amazing! I really like that. I had an idea for a horror movie i wanted to direct some day with it being like the Truman Show but a horror movie and the people behind the show are the antagonists. I had another one about my crazy ex girlfriend lmao. So, I have an appreciation for fiction...even if the one about my crazy ex isn't all fiction...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wow that's amazing! I really like that. I had an idea for a horror movie i wanted to direct some day with it being like the Truman Show but a horror movie and the people behind the show are the antagonists. I had another one about my crazy ex girlfriend lmao. So, I have an appreciation for fiction...even if the one about my crazy ex isn't all fiction...

That's a great idea, Jake! That's definitely an awesome premise for a movie, and of course, there's always interesting stories behind crazy exes.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
That's a great idea, Jake! That's definitely an awesome premise for a movie, and of course, there's always interesting stories behind crazy exes.
Thank you! Now, to bring it to the big screen...That will take some time aha

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So going back over this we met with Akers, Jefferson, Burgess, Hopkins Fuller and Sloman. They also signed at least 5 udfa that they’d met with. So 6 of 8 picks we met with before the draft. Could be the virus element but we do know the draft people they meet with for the most part, they also draft from the senior and shrine bowl and they love them som team captains. I think this thread should be draft reading gospel.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
New job. I'm excited about the job. I don't mind slow-paced, laid-back places. I don't particularly like big cities.
Well if Les Miles has a brain in his head you’re going to be on his staff in some capacity!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well if Les Miles has a brain in his head you’re going to be on his staff in some capacity!

Honestly, I'd love nothing more than to be a volunteer position assistant on a high school staff at a school that doesn't have the funding for a bunch of coaches. I enjoyed coaching high school, JV, and middle school kids. But it's not possible due to my job. I'd have to have the flexibility to leave work around 3 or 4 PM (when teams generally start practice). That's unfortunately not possible.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'd have to have the flexibility to leave work around 3 or 4 PM (when teams generally start practice). That's unfortunately not possible.

That's because no Attorney trying to make partner leaves the office before 10pm @Bendini, Lambert & Locke.