Rams Pick #19 (2024 draft)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Per Spotrac, the Rams 2024 cap space is $48M. OTC has it at $42M.

I believe both sites reflect 36 players under contract; and neither currently reflects the 14 players signed to Reserve/Futures contracts over the past two days.
So we could keep Dotson and Robinson and pick up a couple of studs or more serviceable plug and play guys. Good draft and we are off and seriously contending.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
So we could keep Dotson and Robinson and pick up a couple of studs or more serviceable plug and play guys. Good draft and we are off and seriously contending.
I think the Rams can definitely add some good free agents; and they currently have three picks in the top-85.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
sticking with the premise the Rams are keeping their pick at #19, I’m going with:
Kamari Lassiter, CB (Georgia) 6’, 180lbs.

I believe it’s entirely possible he’s there at #19.
Starting CB, check.

methomas50

UDFA
Best available linemen either side would be my pick. Can never go wrong drafting quality linemen. Unless of course someone unexpected falls that is too good to pass up like Odunze for example.