Rams Park Lunch Jan 24th Demoff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tonyl711

Starter
if there is any chance of an open air stadium it would have to be with a retractable roof, without it you limit the days and ways you can use it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LetsGoRams wrote:

I promised to come on here and share what I learned at the season ticket luncheon and I'll be adding little tidbits as I have time and remember them...

One person asked about what he thought about Tavon taking the picture with the Rams fans out in LA, and one of them was holding up a shirt that said "Future LA Rams season ticket holder'... I loved Kevin's response...

He said that Tavon was shocked about the stir that it caused because he had no idea. He even called Demoff and talked to him about it and said that he wasn't trying to show any disrespect, and he was doing nothing more than taking some pictures with Rams fans. He was asked to represent the Rams out there at some NFLPA event and he was on the field when a bunch of Rams fans yelled at him to go over and take pictures with him, so he did... had no idea it had anything to do with 'their group'. He was upset that it miffed STL fans, because it wasn't his intention at all. He loves STL.

Demoff also said he is personally upset with the Post Dispatch not only for this, but for numerous things... thinks they try to stir it up to get readership. Said they didn't cover Tavon building and dedicating a playground last year. Said that he was out and about in the community yesterday signing autographs and making visits - no coverage of that.

He said that he's a young 22 year old... he was taking picture with Rams fans... period. If he would've said no, then he looks like a jerk. Post Dispatch making more of it than needed to be.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
LetsGoRams wrote:

I promised to come on here and share what I learned at the season ticket luncheon and I'll be adding little tidbits as I have time and remember them...

One person asked about what he thought about Tavon taking the picture with the Rams fans out in LA, and one of them was holding up a shirt that said "Future LA Rams season ticket holder'... I loved Kevin's response...

He said that Tavon was shocked about the stir that it caused because he had no idea. He even called Demoff and talked to him about it and said that he wasn't trying to show any disrespect, and he was doing nothing more than taking some pictures with Rams fans. He was asked to represent the Rams out there at some NFLPA event and he was on the field when a bunch of Rams fans yelled at him to go over and take pictures with him, so he did... had no idea it had anything to do with 'their group'. He was upset that it miffed STL fans, because it wasn't his intention at all. He loves STL.

Demoff also said he is personally upset with the Post Dispatch not only for this, but for numerous things... thinks they try to stir it up to get readership. Said they didn't cover Tavon building and dedicating a playground last year. Said that he was out and about in the community yesterday signing autographs and making visits - no coverage of that.

He said that he's a young 22 year old... he was taking picture with Rams fans... period. If he would've said no, then he looks like a jerk. Post Dispatch making more of it than needed to be.

Great job ZGare and LetsGoRams. Thank you for the info. This is what I love about this forum! Have a lot of respect too for Demoff. Seems like a real straight shooter.

The quote above is a prime example of the crap that rag puts out and why I swore off the PD a year ago and haven't been back. Their forum is moderated the same way, encouraging idiots with an agenda in order to keep things lively and boost readership. Why anyone would find that informative or entertaining I have no idea.

Can't stand to read Bernie or Gordon at all, even skipping the reposts of their columns on this forum. It would be nice to be able to expect better from a local news source.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LetsGoRams wrote:

I'm happy to hear that Demoff put this right out there. The vibe they give for the Rams is strange to say the very least. You certainly don't have to be homers to write for the hometown teams,,, but I still don't know what in the hell I'd call the slop that I see served up by the PD.

Here's a novel idea,,, hire some talented new writers to replace a few of the worn-out hacks that have been there far too long. Sell more papers and clicks.

Again, Thank you Kevin D for calling them out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sell more papers and clicks.
And pizza.

1IbcKIT.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
And pizza.

1IbcKIT.jpg

Here's Bern in a video back in the days just prior to the PD giving him ,,, errr him?,,, his apparent life-long gig. Seeing this helps explain the columns he,,, errrr,,,, writes. Some.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Please get started on the uniform revisions!
I thought this was brought up last year and they said the same thing? Now it's pushed back to 2016 or 2017? I'm past tired of looking at the crappy uniforms they've been trotting out there.