Rams/Packers Pregame Food Thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wife is making some Teriyaki Jerky in her Instapot, then I talked her into trying some wings in the Air fryer. I found some of the biggest jalapenos I've ever seen yesterday so I'm stuffing and wrapping those bad boys right now to put on the grill. Cold beer on ice already!!!!!
What time can I start drinking and not be called a alcoholic?????? Like I care :beer2: :zany: :cheers2::biggrin:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wife is making some Teriyaki Jerky in her Instapot, then I talked her into trying some wings in the Air fryer. I found some of the biggest jalapenos I've ever seen yesterday so I'm stuffing and wrapping those bad boys right now to put on the grill. Cold beer on ice already!!!!!
What time can I start drinking and not be called a alcoholic?????? Like I care :beer2: :zany: :cheers2::biggrin:

Start NOW!!!

Breakfast of Champions Brudda... that's what it's called.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I've been saying all week I wanted to do brawts with sauerkraut. Like you'd get at Lambeau field.

But then my wife found this place that is doing a specialty crab rangoon pizza right now and that also sounds really good. So now I am kind of in a pickle.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I settled on; meatballs in BBQ sauce, wings, coconut shrimp, 5 layer dip.

Just walk up and grab something. :hope:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's rare that we have it, but my son is coming over with my granddaughter and it's pizza & more Pizza from Marino's flying pizza, highly renowned in this area and one of the finest tasting pizza's IMHO and a plain cheese pizza just for me!
1610821205978.png

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m making tacos and margaritas. Margaritas made by my Bartesian ....if you don’t know what it is google it they’re amazing.

my fiancé also invited another couple over for dinner:cautious: so I’ll be playing happy host during game time

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Wife found a 8.5 lb. beef tenderloin...I’m gonna saw off 3 filets for Mrs. Ramlock, granddaughter Ramlock and me!

That’s for post game Victory dinner!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wife found a 8.5 lb. beef tenderloin...I’m gonna saw off 3 filets for Mrs. Ramlock, granddaughter Ramlock and me!

That’s for post game Victory dinner!
If we lose everyone is going to bed hungry ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
We settled on the pizza for today.

We used to have this place around us that made a pizza called the ballpark that had sausage, kraut, and a mustard based sauce.

The place we are getting the Crab Rangoon from didn't have the stuff to match a ball park but my wife told them they could have a little creative license over the pizza. It's gonna be something like onions, peppers, and sausage.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Had a Good Breakfast of over easy eggs and some saugase links,So.

Next on the Shedule is a Very Rare game day menu, Budweisers and whatsoever is in the Freezer I can throw in the Micro lol.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Mac & Cheese....('cuz someone didn't get the ribs prepped early enuf!).

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Cold here, so going with Chili, cheese dip and low card chips, have 2 cheese balls made up for weekend (going spicy on one), plenty of Mich Ultras and BLP's, Reyka vodka for shots after we score and for a victory shot, and also my bobcats are getting tuna... Oh yes, plenty of Hungarians for the chips and dip. Cheers my Ramily and I've enjoyed reading these posts. Hope you all have a great one! WHO ARE WE??!!!??? RAAAAAAMSSS! :cheers2: