Rams/Packers Pregame Food Thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Leftover homemade Guinness Shepherds Pie. Shit is delicious as fk :cheers2:
The older I get the more I like anything with a pie crust. Not sure if yours is done with that type of crust but few things I enjoy now as much as a home made pie. Sounds amazing though man. :horns::biggrin::horns:

We're doing a burrito bar. Wife made it memorable though she made up some carnitas, slow boiled that shit and it's sooo tender. Gonna eat here in about a half hour as the game starts hope I don't choke while trying to eat and scream at the TV at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and got a bottle of scotch and a bag of weed ready to go too if needed. :biggrin:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Mac & Cheese....('cuz someone didn't get the ribs prepped early enuf!).
Run brother run,... Get to the store ,get some lime Mojo, throw the ribs in the oven at 350 with some foil on top.

When the meat starts pulling them bones/ribs Up and out, drain the Mojo and add your favorite sauce at 375 400.

Should be ready by halftime, just a suggestion lol.

Enjoy my Ram Bro if you decide to try.

O if you want a Grill flavor, after you move them out of the oven,drain the Mojo and remove the bones.

Add your fav BBQ sauce and throw on the Grill.

Last edited:

HellRam

Starter
If we had a later game I'd probably throw something on the smoker.

Going simple...chips, salsa, hummus and some buffalo wings from the deli. Blood orange IPA to drink. Hopefully some Skrewball whiskey to celebrate with!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ordering Pizza and enjoying these beauties

tempImageCVQO8u.png

crown w/ a splash of ginger ale

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m making my world famous (in my mind) chorizo and beef chili and cheese topped tender cornbread egg bites. Chips and salsa and drinks to keep it simple. No cheese from Wisconsin allowed today.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Oh and got a bottle of scotch and a bag of weed ready to go too if needed. :biggrin:

Cheers! I forgot to add the weed in my post.. Gotta couple good strains. Enjoy brother. :cheers2:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok so broke into the weed... This stuff is great. Enjoy the game Rams bros!

giphy.gif

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Ok so broke into the weed... This stuff is great. Enjoy the game Rams bros!

giphy.gif

You convinced me and I did a small bowl. Got this great LSD strain. Love legalization. lol :cheers2: :cool: