Rams on Demand Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
With the 73rd pick the Buffalo Bills select Blake Cashman, LB (Minnesota)

0257417ab07a95671a3601366e589da6

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAboiSO4Cuw

Blake Cashman | LB | Minnesota
Height | 6-1

Weight | 237

Class | Senior

College Bio

Career Stats

Cashman, a former walk-on, earned a scholarship in 2017. He became the Gopher’s full-time starting weakside linebacker in 2018. It was then when his patience and hard work paid off.

Cashman was named third-team Big 10 after he led the team with 104 tackles, 15 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks in 12 games. He emerged as a riser after his lights out testing at the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine.

On film, Cashman consistently rallies to the ball on film with steady ball awareness and aggressive intentions in pursuit. He plays tougher than he looks, but isn’t a power player and will struggle to discard blocks once engaged. Cashman has shown to line up up across tight ends, offering reliability in zone coverage.

Overall, the former Minnesota product lacks ideal size and strength measurements, but he plays with a tough demeanor. Cashman is always hunting and quick to key, diagnose and attack, projecting best as a Will linebacker that will offer plus special teams ability.

@Dieter the Brock is on the clock
@OldSchool is on deck

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
With the 75th pick in the ROD NFL MOCK DRAFT

The GREEN BAY PACKERS select

JULIAN LOVE db - Notre Dame

2FA0C555-6D4D-4D08-BA2D-290840CDF8A9.jpeg
82836CD8-18B4-4EA3-8C92-0BB58DD598CF.jpeg

Another nice young cornerback to go along with Jaire and Kevin King

@OldSchool is on the clock
@jsimcox is on deck

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Headed to work but will be able to check in. I know who I want...............................................I think.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Headed to work but will be able to check in. I know who I want...............................................I think.

Just quit plucking guys off of my board, ... and that goes for everyone. :palm:

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
With the 77th pick, the Carolina Panthers select:

Mecole Hardman - WR - Georgia

After adding a pass rusher and offensive tackle in the first two rounds, the Panthers could do with giving Cam Newton another receiver to work with as their depth chart at the position is dangerously thin. Hardman offers excellent value at this spot and also fills a position of need.

@TK42-RAM is on the clock
@Ramhusker is on deck

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
With the 73rd pick the Buffalo Bills select Blake Cashman, LB (Minnesota)

0257417ab07a95671a3601366e589da6

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAboiSO4Cuw

Blake Cashman | LB | Minnesota
Height | 6-1

Weight | 237

Class | Senior

College Bio

Career Stats

Cashman, a former walk-on, earned a scholarship in 2017. He became the Gopher’s full-time starting weakside linebacker in 2018. It was then when his patience and hard work paid off.

Cashman was named third-team Big 10 after he led the team with 104 tackles, 15 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks in 12 games. He emerged as a riser after his lights out testing at the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine.

On film, Cashman consistently rallies to the ball on film with steady ball awareness and aggressive intentions in pursuit. He plays tougher than he looks, but isn’t a power player and will struggle to discard blocks once engaged. Cashman has shown to line up up across tight ends, offering reliability in zone coverage.

Overall, the former Minnesota product lacks ideal size and strength measurements, but he plays with a tough demeanor. Cashman is always hunting and quick to key, diagnose and attack, projecting best as a Will linebacker that will offer plus special teams ability.

@Dieter the Brock is on the clock
@OldSchool is on deck

Oops was half awake and hungover when i made this pick. Was suppose to be the 74th pick

FrigidLankyFruitfly-small.gif

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
With Pick 78 of the NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins select

Ross Pierschbacher, G/C, Alabama
Height: 6-3. Weight: 307. Arm: 33.25. Hand: 9.50.
40 Time: 5.20. 10-Yd: 1.85. Three Cone: 7.83.
Bench: 20. Vertical: 22.5.

636607742759059300-bama03.jpg

3/16/19: Pierschbacher blocked well for Alabama in 2018. He is quality run blocker and reliable pass protector, but has some limitations for the NFL. Sources are lukewarm on Pierschbacher and see him as a mid-rounder.

8/28/18: According to NFL teams' preseason data provided by team sources, Pierschbacher checks in at 6-foot-3, 297 pounds. He is said to run the 40 in 5.34 seconds. His measurements include 32.53-inch arms, 9.88-inch hands, and an 80-inch wing span.

Pierschbacher started at left guard and blocked well for Alabama in 2017. He is a tough run blocker who opened a lot of holes for Bo Scarbrough, Damien Harris, Josh Jacobs and Jalen Hurts in 2016. Pierschbacher has played left guard and center for the Crimson Tide. He is a plus run blocker and should continue to improve as a pass protector. With Bradley Bozeman moving on to the NFL, Pierschbacher will probably move to center as a senior.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Pick 79 sees the Falcons nabbing Oshane Ximines, Edge, ODU

The Falcons continue to remake the D with a guy that is flush with potential. Ximines, 6’3”, 265, has a knack for getting to the QB but needs to work on his run D.

@Ramrocket is on the clock
@Kevin is on deck

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
With the 80th pick the Cleveland Browns select Justin Layne, CB Michigan St.

Layne is a converted wide receiver who, at 6-foot-3, has great ball skills. He's very physical within rules in press-man, and can regularly affect the timing of a route. He looks more comfortable in off-coverage than press, where he can struggle to flip his hips when smaller, shiftier receivers break off their routes. He's consistently in position to make the tackle but doesn't always wrap up.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
With the 80th pick the Cleveland Browns select Justin Layne, CB Michigan St.

Layne is a converted wide receiver who, at 6-foot-3, has great ball skills. He's very physical within rules in press-man, and can regularly affect the timing of a route. He looks more comfortable in off-coverage than press, where he can struggle to flip his hips when smaller, shiftier receivers break off their routes. He's consistently in position to make the tackle but doesn't always wrap up.

No guys, that's not me doing the stabbing, that's you knifing me with near every pick. While I try to plug all my holes, ... may I ask you to find another hobby ?

giphy.gif

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Round 1 on page 20
Round 2 on page 23

Round 3:
65. Arizona Cardinals @OldSchool - Eglton Jenkins, OG, Mississippi State.
66. Pittsburgh Steelers @PressureD41 - Miles Sanders, RB , Penn State
67. Cincinnati Bengals @Memento - Dawson Knox , TE , Mississippi
68. New York Jets @Adi - JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford
69. Jacksonville Jaguars @Ramhusker - Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia
70. Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Corbin - Andy Isabella, WR, Massachusetts
71. Denver Broncos @T-REX - Michael Jordan, OL, Ohio State
72. Cincinnati Bengals @Memento - Jahlani Tavai, LB, Hawaii
73. New England Patriots @SanAnRam - Damien Harris , RB , Alabama
74. Buffalo Bills @RamsFlash80 - Blake Cashman , LB , Minnesota
75. Green Bay Packers @Dieter the Brock - Julian Love , CB , Notre Dame
76. Washington Redskins @OldSchool - Trayvon Mullen , CB , Clemson
77. Carolina Panthers @jsimcox - Mecole Hardman , WR , Georgia
78. Miami Dolphins @TK42-RAM - Ross Pierschbacher , OG , Alabama
79. Atlanta Falcons @Ramhusker - Oshane Ximines , OLB , Old Dominion
80. Cleveland Browns @Ramrocket - Justin Layne , CB , Michigan State
81. Minnesota Vikings @Kevin - Amani Hooker , S , Iowa
82. Tennessee Titans @Riverumbbq
83. Pittsburgh Steelers @PressureD41
84. Seattle Seahawks @shaunpinney
85. Baltimore Ravens @SierraRam
86. Houston Texans @PressureD41
87. Chicago Bears @Petrowsky
88. Detroit Lions @shaunpinney
89. Buffalo Bills @RamsFlash80
90. Dallas Cowboys @Merlin
91. Los Angeles Chargers @FaulkSF
92. Kansas City Chiefs @BonifayRam
93. New York Jets @Adi
94. Los Angeles Rams @Mojo Ram
95. New York Giants @TK42-RAM
96. Washington Redskins* @OldSchool
97. New England Patriots* @SanAnRam
98. Jacksonville Jaguars* @Ramhusker
99. Los Angeles Rams* @Mojo Ram
100. Carolina Panthers* @jsimcox
101. New England Patriots* @SanAnRam
102. Baltimore Ravens* @SierraRam

Trade: Arizona Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to the Washington Redskins for 2nd #46

Trade: Cincinatti Bengals trade Joe Mixon,
4th #110 , 6th #198 to the San Francisco 49ers for Jerrick McKinnon 3rd #67

Trade: Buffalo Bills trade 2nd #40 to the Indianapolis Colts for 2nd #59, 3rd #89, 5th #164

Players taken:

Offense:
Quarterbacks-
Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins, Daniel Jones, Drew Lock

Runningbacks- Josh
Jacobs, David Montgomery, Devin Singletary, Miles Sanders , Damien Harris

Wide Receiver- D.K. Metcalf, A.J. Brown, Kelvin Harmon, N'Keal Harry, Marquis Brown, Parris Campbell, Hakeem Butler, Deeboo Samuel, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Riley Ridley, Andy Isabella, Mecole Hardman

Offensive Line- Jonah Williams, Jawaan Taylor, Cody Ford, Andre Dillard, Garrett Bradbury, Chris Lindstrom, Dalton Risner, Greg Little, Yodny Cajuste, Tytus Howard, Dru Samia, Erik McCoy, Eglton Jenkins, Michael Jordan, Ross Pierschbacher

Tight End- T.J. Hockenson, Noah Fant, Irv
Smith Jr., Kahale Warring, Josh Oliver, Dawson Knox

Defense
Defensive Line- Quinnen Williams, Ed Oliver, Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence, Jeffrey Simmons, Jerry Tillery, Zach Allen, Dremont Jones,

Defensive End / Edge-
Nick Bosa, Montez Sweat, Rashan Gary, Brian Burns, Clelin Ferrell, Jachai Polite, Zach Allen, Chase Winovich, Jaylon Ferguson,

LineBacker- Josh Allen, DevIn White, Devin Bush Jr, Mack Wilson, Jermaine Pratt, Jahlani Tavai, Blake Cashman, Oshane Ximines

Cornerback-
Greedy Williams, DeAndre Baker, Byron Murphy, Amani Oruwariye, Rock Ya-Sin, Julian Love, Trayvon Mullen, Justin Layne

Safety- Nasir Adderley, Deionte Thompson, Jaun Thornhill, Darnell Savage, Taylor Rapp, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Amani Hooker

Special Teams:
Kicker-

Punter-

Status
Not open for further replies.