Rams O-Line is the Best and It's Not Close

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm in Love with two Men...Sean McVay & Offensive Line Coach Aaron Kromer, I know it's possible because my wife tells me that all the time.
Did you tell the wife that you fully intend to bawl when the Rams win their second Super Bowl? Man-Up, den!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
McVay said," let’s help (Neary) work through this. Let’s use this as an opportunity for our whole team, our whole organization to be able to learn from and hopefully let’s not make these mistakes again."

Where did you see that?

If he said that he joins the short list of coaches to take that (proper) stance publicly and say it with that level of conviction.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Where did you see that?

If he said that he joins the short list of coaches to take that (proper) stance publicly and say it with that level of conviction.
I would think that many elements went into this stance here with Neary. I would bet there is a large amount of positive's about him that has been compiled by the Rams to make them believe he is a good bet.;) I thought this was a good move here too.(y)

Here you go LesBaker,
https://sports.yahoo.com/sean-mcvay-confirms-aaron-neary-034913997.html

and....
https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/l...rrested-suspicion-dui-simi-valley/1332720002/

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
A lot of credit to the O-lines success goes to their cohesion as a unit but I'll also credit the coach's play calling during the presnap along with the WRs, TEs, and RBs execution of it to keep opposing defenses second guessing.

Everyone on offense essentially just complements each other to make their roles easier.

I think the veteran leadership of Whitworth & Sullivan play a huge role as well

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is no crying in Football.;)
Don't know, man...If the space between the last Super Bowl win and this year was a person, they'd be going to college this year! We all know the man-tears flow when Daddy's little girl goes off to college:whistle:. Rams winning a second Super Bowl is just as an emotional event!

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There is no crying in Football.;)

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

6a00d8345275cf69e2010536c47f54970c-800wi.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Don't know, man...If the space between the last Super Bowl win and this year was a person, they'd be going to college this year! We all know the man-tears flow when Daddy's little girl goes off to college:whistle:. Rams winning a second Super Bowl is just as an emotional event!
giphy.gif

Malibu

Pro Bowler
The oline is great no doubt about it, but having the best RB in the league freezes defenses combine that with innovative play calling makes it easier to succeed.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
And you can trace the downfall of Jeff Fisher to this very adage.

Disagree - The reason why Jeff Fisher consistently lost was Jeff Fisher. He chose coaches that were inferior to make himself non replaceable. It finally caught up with him.

Conversely McVay went after the best coaches possible this we see the results.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Disagree - The reason why Jeff Fisher consistently lost was Jeff Fisher. He chose coaches that were inferior to make himself non replaceable. It finally caught up with him.

I sorta have to agree
Fisher addressed the trenches left and right. We have tons of players he drafted in the trenches who are playing lights out today. It’s the coaching
I mean,
Austin Blyth in the hands of ST. KROMER is a star
Austin Blyth in the hands of Paul Boudreaux and you know it’s a disaster

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

You are wrong. Stunningly wrong. But it's a good conspiracy theory.

Who would do that as they are making 7MIL a year.

First Fisher hired friends, not people that he knew would fail. That's foolish. Because hiring people you think will fail means you get fired fast too. He hired people he liked and that he knew.

Second. Nice job handing the credit for the staff to McVay. Look around, it's not McVay making the hires there are others involved and doing this.

What's next.........Thank's McVay for bringing the Rams back to LA. and building a stadium???

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
There are a multitude of small reasons that Jeff Fisher failed but the main reason was his inability to build a decent offensive line.

No quarterback could operate an offense behind that thing.

Gurley couldn't run behind that thing.

Wide receivers didn't even get a chance to complete their routes before the quarterback was harangued into throwing it or sacked.

Fisher built a decent defense but his offensive lines sucked for a multitude of reasons;
Risky free agents.
Risky and bad draft picks.
Bad offensive line coaching.

If Fisher had our offensive line and our offensive line coaching?

He would have at least gone out with a winning record, in my opinion.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm in Love with two Men...Sean McVay & Offensive Line Coach Aaron Kromer, I know it's possible because my wife tells me that all the time.

What am I? Chopped liver or somthin'?

There are a multitude of small reasons that Jeff Fisher failed but the main reason was his inability to build a decent offensive line.

IMO it was his choices on OC slightly more than wasting resources on the OL, which would have to be ranked #2. But man the list of guys designing and calling plays was possibly the worst of all time.