Rams now lose Waldron

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unbeknownst to many Rams fans Waldron is apart of the Wrigley Gum factory family.

Always self serving is the way of Pete Carroll.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Is it any wonder why the league "has figured mcvay out" every week he basically plays himself!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Quite frankly, seems like our PASSING O has been blah since he became involved.
Yep. He was stealth-demoted after 2019 and with good reason by bringing in O'Connell. Doubt he has responsibilities matching his title. Probably was looking at a firing but Pete swooped in with the life ring.

This could help Pete out just flipping from Schotty but the hire is weak IMO. When they are in key div battles next year I expect Waldron will shit the bed.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Waldron poached?
iu

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
All these teams out there picking off of the Rams staff.

We have lost a ton of personnel this off season. Like an INCREDIBLE amount.

I know the Texans have already dug themselves a hole but I really wonder. Rams staff is getting poached every year. And you have the Texans hiring Culley to be their head coach.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good for Andy. That's a really nice promotion hope... Well scratch that. Fuck you Andy hope you suck sorry bro. :ROFLMAO:

Ellard80

Legend
as ive said a million times...

McVay runs the offense - the rest of these guys are like caddies that carry his head covers.

They aren't meaningless but they are easily replaceable.

The only coaching loss that really was significant was Staley.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
pretty much guarantees that the Offense will be revamped....I understand losing coaches, but do they have to go to a division rival?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I feel line sometimes when you have a primary position coach and then an assistant position coach, that the players are having too many people talk in there ears.

Not upset about losing him at all.. perhaps happy

TexasRam

Legend
All these teams out there picking off of the Rams staff.

We have lost a ton of personnel this off season. Like an INCREDIBLE amount.

I know the Texans have already dug themselves a hole but I really wonder. Rams staff is getting poached every year.
Sounds like Mcvay needs to stop being nice about letting these guys go.

Sounds Like Mcvay needs to start being an Asshole.

oh wait. Where’s the asshole thread?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I never believed he was a great assistant coach. Of all the coaches we lost over the 3 years he's the least of my worries. Same w/ Barry TBH

Except he just took Dickerson with him. The run game looked good this year with him as run game coordinator. Pete wants McVays offense apparently