Rams new logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
CBS Boston might have said it best

[boston.cbslocal.com]

BOSTON (CBS) — In this day and age, a new logo for a billion dollar entity does not just come about on its own. It takes teams of designers, it takes focus groups, it takes multiple rounds of redesigns, and it takes several layers of corporate approval before any new design can be unveiled to the public.

Despite all of that, sometimes at the end of the road, you end up with this:

RamsLogo4.jpg

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So are we thinking this will actually be the logo? If they actually put that on the merchandise, I won't be buying it.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rams office is getting bombarded by phone calls and emails

yet alone the media , and said not to worry, even if that was the real logo it will probably be scrapped asap judging by the fans reactions this morning.

Psycho_X

Legend
CBS Boston might have said it best

[boston.cbslocal.com]

BOSTON (CBS) — In this day and age, a new logo for a billion dollar entity does not just come about on its own. It takes teams of designers, it takes focus groups, it takes multiple rounds of redesigns, and it takes several layers of corporate approval before any new design can be unveiled to the public.

Despite all of that, sometimes at the end of the road, you end up with this:

View attachment 34320

I liked the comment that said it looked like a logo someone made who couldn’t afford official NFL rights to it so they made a generic one.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I liked the comment that said it looked like a logo someone made who couldn’t afford official NFL rights to it so they made a generic one.

Yuuup.

I get that they want to move away from the previous logo for a number of reasons and associate LA with the Rams... but damn if the snail Ram wasn't my favorite logo in all of sports, second only to the Rams helmet.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I’m today’s day of cancel culture, I am sure they are working on a new logo right now.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fallback fix for this fucking garbage ass logo: take the old one and change it to the new colors. Then ship those disgusting fucking hats to Africa or some remote southsea island.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can't even imagine how fucking hideous the new uniforms are now. Seriously man. My faith in this organization is gone. Any group who would approve that obscenity has zero business in the development of a uniform.

This is probably going to be 2018 Buccaneers bad. Hope I'm wrong, that I'll laugh at my overreaction later, but goddammit. :mad: