Rams new logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Reminds me of the Brighton Professional logo on the Urinal sponge

s-l400.jpg

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I feel as though we're all in denial and hoping that some form of the ram head is actually the primary and the leaked hat is just a secondary logo. But it goes against conventional wisdom why the team had plans to parade their draft picks around with the secondary logo and not the new primary. :(

If I recall correctly, draft hats are often done to alter what the normal hats look like. Not sure they are so dramatically altered as this Rams hat appears, but, I have faith that that abomination is not our new logo.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well the guy said March 18th, today is March 18th and so far we've got a lot of nothing.

So the guy is probably wrong. The wait continues.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Well the guy said March 18th, today is March 18th and so far we've got a lot of nothing.

So the guy is probably wrong. The wait continues.
Yup

And a day before his logo post he said this..

I think he's just bullshitting the "inside source" story and hoping that by sheer luck the logo does drop today. He's probably looking for "fame", he also posted about how "he's trending on reddit".

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yup

I think he's just bullshitting the "inside source" story and hoping that by sheer luck the logo does drop today. He's probably looking for "fame", he also posted about how "he's trending on reddit".

Me thinks you’re correct.

AlphaRam

Rookie
Yup

Yep, looks like a total flame out. The wait continues!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If this is all crap may a thousand gophers and their babies infest your yard and your home.

It's all crap. Might as well add a thousand moles and their babies; from my experience, they cause more damage and are harder to eradicate than gophers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel as though we're all in denial and hoping that some form of the ram head is actually the primary and the leaked hat is just a secondary logo. But it goes against conventional wisdom why the team had plans to parade their draft picks around with the secondary logo and not the new primary. :(
Fact is we don't know what that hat is because the team hasn't said anything. We're all just guessing and all we can go off is KD's previous comments.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Jeez Demoff, all those graphic designers and consultants and focus groups, and you can’t see a dick staring you in the face?

If Demoff was a weatherman...

4917E315-C684-462F-90A7-BE490C70D7E6.jpeg

fatkook

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
found the source of the new color scheme, someone was watching reruns of big bang theory
1593183451161.png

Paydirt

UDFA
The only chance we have is to keep flooding Demoff, with our displeasure . The embarrassment will never go away, until they strictly go with the Ram Head.