Rams needs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Starter
Name
dan
how about rb we have seldom had 3 back that are not injured at the same time. i am just not sure we don't need another rb just because of injuries

• High Five
Reactions: BonifayRam

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams stand a very good chance to get another late 2021 3rd rd Compensatory selection to go with the one they will get for 2020 UFA Dante Fowler for the loss of Brad Holmes. Thus giving Snead four 2nd day draft picks!
Second Day of Draft
2nd Rams own
3rd Rams own
3rd [compensatory for Fowler]
3rd [compensatory for GM Homes]

Third-Day of Draft
4th [compensatory for Littleton]
6th Rams own
7th Rams own

The Rams will be hit hard in UFA'cy in less than 2 months. On defense Rams must replace two starting OLB'ers, starting defensive signal-caller safety, two starting corners, #1 reserve DE. On offense a starting center, #2 RB, #2 TE & our 3rd wideout.

I do believe that the center for the 2021 season is already here......Kromer has Coleman Shelton & Brian Allen plus consideration of moving either Austin Corbett or the 6-1 7/8th inch tall Tremayne Anchrum to center.

If I was going to draft an OL'er on the 2nd day it would be an LT, not a center. I would think that the top two picks will be defensive an outside corner & an edge rusher/OLB to replace two UFA departed starters. I would hope that the 2021 draft would bring 2 OLB'ers/ 2 corners/ LT/ RB/ speedy deep threat WR.

I have no issues with our Inside LB'ers with Reeder/ Kiser/ Rozeboom & Young/ Howard Moncrief.

• Cheers
Reactions: nighttrain