Rams Interested in OLB Junior Galette?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
He was a pretty good player before his achilies injury . If the money is good I would not mind giving him a shot at olb. This team need all the depth we can get.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Obo Okoronkwo has a similar move that is highly effective.

ya he also gets home with that inside spin move. I could see the Rams trading down and taking him especially if Landry is off the board. Wade doesn't mind the lack of length at the OLB position even though Obo has long arms. Dominated the senior bowl game and practices. Served the rams well last year going to the senior bowl well I can see them doing it again.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ya he also gets home with that inside spin move. I could see the Rams trading down and taking him especially if Landry is off the board. Wade doesn't mind the lack of length at the OLB position even though Obo has long arms. Dominated the senior bowl game and practices. Served the rams well last year going to the senior bowl well I can see them doing it again.

Yea, Obo is one of the guys I like on Day 2. I also really like Jeff Holland out of Auburn. I know you're an SEC guy like myself. I was blown away by how consistent he was in his ability to pressure the QB.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I haven’t really watched him since his Saints days, but god damn he’s got a quick first step still. Bring him on board.

So just to help crossbthe T’s & dot the I’s .
He played on the defensive line with coach Johnson ?

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Watching his moves makes you realize how predictable Quinn was. As quick as RQ was, he never really developed a good counter move. Tackles could just do the Portside Shuffle, hook his throat, and it was all over.[/QUOTE

He has a nice fake to to the outside and usually gets the tackle to follow but when the tackle doesn't, he fakes inside then outside again. Pretty much all those replays had him ending up getting inside off of one or 2 outside fakes. Left tackles probably never thought Quinn was going to end up moving inside.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
How much would this dude cost us? Both Achilles torn in the past. They stronger than before you think?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I think we have enough questionable character guys for one roster. Especially if we add Suh.