Rams Hire Jedd Fisch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
One could argue that - as well as the offense played - "situational football" on the offensive side is definitely an area we can improve on.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Ever since I read that our new coach's name is Jed this song has been running through my head so I thought I would share it. Enjoy!!

Come and listen to my story bout a man named Jed.
The poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed.
And than one day he was shooting at some food up through the ground came bubbling crude.
Oil that is black gold, Texas tea.
Well the first thing you know old Jed's a millionaire.
The kin folk said "Jed move away from there!"
Said California is the place place ought a be so they loaded up the truck to move to Beverly.
Hills that is swimmin pools movie stars.

~ArkyRamsFan~

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If McVay sees someone as able to contribute on offense; good enough for me.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Ever since I read that our new coach's name is Jed this song has been running through my head so I thought I would share it. Enjoy!!

Come and listen to my story bout a man named Jed.
The poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed.
And than one day he was shooting at some food up through the ground came bubbling crude.
Oil that is black gold, Texas tea.
Well the first thing you know old Jed's a millionaire.
The kin folk said "Jed move away from there!"
Said California is the place place ought a be so they loaded up the truck to move to Beverly.
Hills that is swimmin pools movie stars.

~ArkyRamsFan~

...in a tandem move, the Rams have changed their nutritional approach, hiring Jed’s granny.

It is thought that the infusion of collard greens and possum meat, along with the training regimen of Reggie Scott, should keep the Rams one of the healthiest in the league in 2018.

“Granny mixes up a mean set of vittles,” Rams guard Jamon Brown was quoted as saying, impressed with granny’s first team meal.

Just one glitch in the team meal happened Wednesday, as granny was seen chasing off coach Skip Peete with a squirrel rifle, as he attempted to come back for seconds. Peete finally eluded granny when he jumped in the ce-ment pond.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
...in a tandem move, the Rams have changed their nutritional approach, hiring Jed’s granny.

It is thought that the infusion of collard greens and possum meat, along with the training regimen of Reggie Scott, should keep the Rams one of the healthiest in the league in 2018.

“Granny mixes up a mean set of vittles,” Rams guard Jamon Brown was quoted as saying, impressed with granny’s first team meal.

Just one glitch in the team meal happened Wednesday, as granny was seen chasing off coach Skip Peete with a squirrel rifle, as he attempted to come back for seconds. Peete finally eluded granny when he jumped in the ce-ment pond.
Farr Be It,
Incredible job and congratulations on the post of the day!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Ram65

Legend
A set of fresh eyes could help the Rams offense. McVay needs to change plays up and add new plays. Good defenses stagnated the Rams. Jed has been around for a long time at only 40 years of age. Good to have a experienced OC ready when needed.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Banner-JedFish.jpg

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if we hire Mark mirtz book a trip to the super bowl

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And he is from New Jersey.

That's what our offense needs;
a little bidda bam, bidda boom.

We need a goomba to come here and bust some heads.

If Higbee drops a ball, he can just tell him to fogeddaboddit.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
And he is from New Jersey.

That's what our offense needs;
a little bidda bam, bidda boom.

We need a goomba to come here and bust some heads.

If Higbee drops a ball, he can just tell him to fogeddaboddit.
Higbee also made a few pretty spectacular catches. lets not forget that last season was only his sophomore year as a pro. Its no secret that rookie TE's very rarely have much success. He made a couple steps in the right direction last year and should continue to improve. I think Higbee will be fine. I wouldn't run him out of town just yet.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I do like the professionalism this staff displays, filling in the staff positions with the right kind of minds. I think we are in good hands.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A set of fresh eyes could help the Rams offense. McVay needs to change plays up and add new plays. Good defenses stagnated the Rams. Jed has been around for a long time at only 40 years of age. Good to have a experienced OC ready when needed.
It concerns me that the guy hasn't lasted more than 2 years in any stint...

If I'm being objective, his resume doesn't read all that impressively.

All I really have is trust in McVay. Guess that'll have to do.

Ram65

Legend
It concerns me that the guy hasn't lasted more than 2 years in any stint...

If I'm being objective, his resume doesn't read all that impressively.

All I really have is trust in McVay. Guess that'll have to do.
LOL. That's true but, he keeps getting jobs while getting experience in both college and pros.
I guess we have to trust McVay

As coach:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Higbee also made a few pretty spectacular catches. lets not forget that last season was only his sophomore year as a pro. Its no secret that rookie TE's very rarely have much success. He made a couple steps in the right direction last year and should continue to improve. I think Higbee will be fine. I wouldn't run him out of town just yet.
he actually turned into a decent blocker too .. i mean he is no Pace (orlando not murphy) but still

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Exactly right. New and additional play calling strategies are needed. Our immediate resort to downfield passing all the time became predictable and was not the best initial approach to a high importance and high pressure game.