Rams have least athletic roster in NFL, per RAS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well, I will say that at times last year it was very obvious that the offense does lack speed. Outside of Atwell, does anyone run a sub 4.55? And the defensive secondary has no speed merchants as well.

The QB is not a runner, no super athletic TE's, and no physical freaks on the front 7 on D. Verse is an improvement, but Young gets dinged based on size as that is also apart of RAS. The same goes for Atwell with his size.

So yeah, that ranking would be accurate.

In a perfect world they would have gotten a guy like Brian Thomas along with what they did get, but the world isn't perfect.

Ellard80

Legend
on an individual basis the rating might have meaning..

but applying it to a team seems meaningless.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
And, he got rolled like a rug when he was healthy.....
He was healthy for… one preseason game?

I have no idea if he would’ve figured it out.. but he had an absolutely devastating knee injury.. from all accounts. ACL & MCL.

He looked slow and lost.. but, who knows?

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Rams are slow huh ?
What is the over-under on how many 40+ yard scores we will have ?
A bunch I bet.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Here’s the top 5 teams (highest RAS)

1) colts
2) eagles
3) jets
4)jags
5) gmen

Cmon, only the eagles made the playoffs. If I'm not mistaken, every one of those teams saw their QB get injured in some capacity except philly. Three had season ending injuries. Just sayin’.
Jimmy Fallon Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon