Rams have a decision to make at ILB when Micah Kiser returns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know that Kiser is fully back from that injury. If he is then it appears the Rams prefer Reeder.

In terms of their game I think Reeder's value is his strength. The guy is physical. Kiser has a little more change of direction and is better in space.

Neither look good to me in coverage but Reeder has improved a lot in his drops. He is actually in the way at times on the underneath routes and btw Kiser was doing the same early this season.

I don't feel like either move the bar all that much. ILB remains a spot we could get a lot better IMO.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
This sounds like a good problem to have if you ask me. I personally have been very impressed with the way Reeder has played. His physicality has helped improve the run defense. Him and Fuller were both steals

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't know that Kiser is fully back from that injury. If he is then it appears the Rams prefer Reeder.

In terms of their game I think Reeder's value is his strength. The guy is physical. Kiser has a little more change of direction and is better in space.

Neither look good to me in coverage but Reeder has improved a lot in his drops. He is actually in the way at times on the underneath routes and btw Kiser was doing the same early this season.

I don't feel like either move the bar all that much. ILB remains a spot we could get a lot better IMO.
I agree I want to see RBs going backwards not dragging our ILBs down field.