Rams get ready for Saints, in pictures

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Time to get ready for the Saints!

BAM!

aaron-donald-mauls-drew-brees.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just for you, Asshole Face.

CMMLPUUXPRA7ZCHOWF3Y5DJ27E.gif

my god that was horrible technique from nrc. how on earth he didn't get flagged for a helmet to helmet hit i'll never know. i guess he was surprised when the receiver cut into him, that would be the only reason for it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, it was a foul...But I am so tired of Saints fans whining about it, I embrace it.. Too bad NRC didn't hit him with even more 'stank' on it!
XrHTAWQ.jpg

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Worst part is if he played the ball might of been a pick 6. Never should of happened but I too am tired of hearing Saints fans act like that was the only play or penalty in the game.

Shut up already.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Cracks me up every time now, it's my number 1 favorite Rams play. If Aints fans has been classy and handled it like grown ups it would be different but now they can all get fucked

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Cracks me up every time now, it's my number 1 favorite Rams play. If Aints fans has been classy and handled it like grown ups it would be different but now they can all get fucked

We can handle them.... Just have to be gentle.

D145_264_584_1200.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
my god that was horrible technique from nrc. how on earth he didn't get flagged for a helmet to helmet hit i'll never know. i guess he was surprised when the receiver cut into him, that would be the only reason for it.

Did not see that at all...The Ref did a hell of job!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

right?!?!

Honestly if NRC just turned his damn head around that's probably a pick 6 going the other way and the Saints wouldn't be crying about a missed call.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Why do you say that? Either way he played it terribly. Never looked and just ran into the WR. We got very lucky on it.
Bc it wasn't. NRC had to ditch his position in order to run over and stop Lewis. It was a bad hit but he didnt have much time to do much of anything, nor was he in the position to intercept the pass.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The ref was positioned to the left on the sideline, so his point of view showed a much different look. Nobody talks about that, instead they all act like the refs were standing where the camera was. Obviously the crew ate it, and it was definitely a mistake, but not as much a slam dunk as that camera view makes it.