Rams get ready for Saints, in pictures

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Legend
Sep 7, 2011
Just for you, Sean Payton.

my god that was horrible technique from nrc. how on earth he didn't get flagged for a helmet to helmet hit i'll never know. i guess he was surprised when the receiver cut into him, that would be the only reason for it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Jan 16, 2013
my god that was horrible technique from nrc. how on earth he didn't get flagged for a helmet to helmet hit i'll never know. i guess he was surprised when the receiver cut into him, that would be the only reason for it.

Did not see that at all...The Ref did a hell of job!

Reactions: RamFanWA

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Mar 28, 2016

right?!?!

Honestly if NRC just turned his damn head around that's probably a pick 6 going the other way and the Saints wouldn't be crying about a missed call.

Merlin

System Waterboy
Rams On Demand Sponsor
May 8, 2014
The ref was positioned to the left on the sideline, so his point of view showed a much different look. Nobody talks about that, instead they all act like the refs were standing where the camera was. Obviously the crew ate it, and it was definitely a mistake, but not as much a slam dunk as that camera view makes it.

Reactions: Cochiti and Ewe83

At Browns

Donate to ROD

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$175.00
Shoutbox
  1. DR RAM @ DR RAM: Pretty crappy game
  2. RhodyRams @ RhodyRams: having trouble posting instagram pic..not allowed?
  3. CGI_Ram @ CGI_Ram: Donald gonna break Newton in half today...
  4. Dagonet @ Dagonet: Got that right my friend. Cheers!
  5. CGI_Ram @ CGI_Ram: It feels like Christmas Eve as a kid!
  6. RhodyRams @ RhodyRams: The 1st Predict The Score thread has been posted !!!!
  7. CGI_Ram @ CGI_Ram: Its soon...
  8. Dagonet @ Dagonet: Love the new layout guys. Still navigating it but it's damn good so far. Thanks.
  9. @ ROD-BOT: Rams defeat Broncos 10-6 in preseason thriller