Rams Free Agent Targets?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrankenRam

Starter
With Free Agency beginning this Tuesday I am just wondering which Free Agents the Rams might be pursuing. ......

My only question about the beginning of FA is how long it will take until we get the first post calling for Fisher/Sneads' job due to lack of activity in FA. I'll put the over/under at 18:00 on Tuesday. :)

Memphis Ram

Legend
Yeah - we certainly don't shine in that department; however, if we get a 'day-one' starter with pick# 10 and Rhaney steps up, then 4/5ths of our line will be home grown. We'll be one top-tier FA from a dominant line. (y)

On paper, to some perhaps.

IF the day-one starter selected at #10 pans out immediately (if at all) and the top-tier FA doesn't follow the path of other top tier FA OL the Rams have missed on (Jason Brown, Jacob Bell, Jake Long, Kyle Turner, Dwayne "Road Grader" White).:D

Last edited:

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I'd like them to look at Jerome Felton to play FB. You could move Harkey to Kendricks role and you still have Alex Bayer and Justice Cunningham to develop behind Harkey.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams didn't tender Davis but they did tender Hill so they want to keep Hill.

Which FA QB's (If any) would you like to see the Rams consider signing? It doesn't look like a great QB list in FA this year but I guess Jake Locker, Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett and Mark Sanchez may be the best of the bunch? For some reason (I am not sure why!) I think I would go with Brian Hoyer if given a choice.

RamBill

Legend
Mike Iupati - G - 49ers

Free agent OG Mike Iupati is reportedly seeking $8.5 million per year.
The Chargers and Redskins have been the two most-connected teams to Iupati. The 49ers want him back, but reportedly not at his current asking price. Not yet 28 years old, Iupati is the top offensive lineman left on the market.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?rw=1

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Sign both Iupati & Bulaga, ... call free agency done, and a huge success. :whistle: About the same cost as JLong and Langford had they both remained.