Rams Eagles December 10th.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
I got into it with an Eagles fan on FB. He was spouting off about how the Eagles put up 51 on one of the top 5 defenses in the league. I told him he needs to learn to read between the lines. Denver has the second highest number of giveaways. Which results in 2.4 short drives per game by opponents, which reduces the defenses total yards given up on the season. Then I threw in that they rank 24th in points given up. Which could also mean an inept offense, that can't move the ball often punts deep in their end, giving opponents great field position consistently, which shortens the field and amount of yards left to defend. I followed it up by asking the score of the Eagles Giants game.

Shut that boy down!

I swear, Eagles fans are the most ignorant Neanderthalic fan base in football. This guy stopped arguing, but in person he probably would have hit me. That is typical Eagles fandom.
You should try living amongst them. Oh boy...

RedRam

Pro Bowler
At least one game a year I attend. Prior to the relocation it was always against SF. So, I bought my tickets back in april to see a non division game and threw the dice on hosting the eagles game. Essentially I wanted to see Goff vs Wentz part 1, but damn I hit it on the button! They were only $60 back then per seat in the section Im in, and now they are $150-$180 per. Plus booked my airbnb in april too for the weekend. For two tickets and two night stay at an entire place I managed to pay under $300 tax included. From central cali, so its only a 3 hour drive :) going to be an epic one
Coming from NorCal myself. A couple extra hours on the road... To see this team? Totally worth it!:yess:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta take care of Houston first .. one game at a time boys one game at a time

I’m not overlooking the Texans and I know mcvay and the team aren’t

The Ramowl

Starter
Barring a complete collapse over the next month it'll be the most important game any of us have watched in over a decade. It'll be glorious.
Most exciting probably, but I think the division will be played in Seattle, making it the most important game of, yeah probably the last 10 years

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It’s exactly the mid-point of the season for us.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. Soak it up. Pray for good health.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
if both teams keep playing, the way the are playing, The game will be a packed sell-out, and a preview of the NFC Championship game!!

I think the Saints are better than the Eagles, honestly.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Living in the Philly area you would think they were a lock to win the SB already. Don't try to have a logical discussion about football with most Eagles fans. I think the fact that the Eagles will play the Cowboys and Seahawks (the week before the Rams) should give the Rams an edge since both of those teams play a physical style of football. A long West coast trip just might be what brings them down to earth or makes their fans even more delusional.

I am praying the Rams win because the trash talk is going to be epic one way or another and I'd rather shovel shit then take it!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got into it with an Eagles fan on FB. He was spouting off about how the Eagles put up 51 on one of the top 5 defenses in the league. I told him he needs to learn to read between the lines. Denver has the second highest number of giveaways. Which results in 2.4 short drives per game by opponents, which reduces the defenses total yards given up on the season. Then I threw in that they rank 24th in points given up. Which could also mean an inept offense, that can't move the ball often punts deep in their end, giving opponents great field position consistently, which shortens the field and amount of yards left to defend. I followed it up by asking the score of the Eagles Giants game.

Shut that boy down!

I swear, Eagles fans are the most ignorant Neanderthalic fan base in football. This guy stopped arguing, but in person he probably would have hit me. That is typical Eagles fandom.
When the Rams beat them in the 2001 Conference Championship, I went on the Eagles fan board with the name RamsfanlaughingHard saying better luck next time, blah blah blah. I swear, I got some pretty crazy responses. They really are crazy. Burn your house down crazy.