Rams Eagles December 10th.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
One Giant Roomate left the sports bar at halftime. The other stayed the whole game.
The one that left swears the Rams won't beat the Fagles.

I know its far off and when Goff and Team put up 50+, Wentz and Team put up 50+...

Grrr.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
well, the guy at the bar called it, no reason to play the game....pack it up and move on.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
if both teams keep playing, the way the are playing, The game will be a packed sell-out, and a preview of the NFC Championship game!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I got 50,000 ROD bucks that says the Eagles vs Rams Dec. 10 at the Coliseum is a sellout.:bueller:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I got 50,000 ROD bucks that says the Eagles vs Rams Dec. 10 at the Coliseum is a sellout.:bueller:
I'm with you! Me Too!! But I doubt @flv would like to cover such a Bet! The Book has been taking a beating lately with Members Betting on the Rams!!:mrburnsevil:.... >>>flv>>:help::baghead:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I just hope we out number the Beagle fans.....

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Very true flv, maybe you should take me up?:mrburnsevil: (I'm not really expecting any takers, but I'll stand by it if anyone wants to)

(

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm working with some friends on making the trip. Just looking at ticket prices tonight to see who's going.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
++++++++++++++
6359453290012196541731141087_goff-wentz-440x264.jpg
++++

d0e883fff886a454752ad7bce48f4299.jpg

JARED____________________________CARSON
x240-aT4.jpg
______
1473861571559.jpg

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

I can guarantee it will be a near sellout, and as I mentioned before expect a lot of Eagle fans to ccone out west as well as local transplants.

khel72

Rookie
Years past we would worry. Now? Nah we can play with anybody and our D is getting better every week

Psycho_X

Legend
Barring a complete collapse over the next month it'll be the most important game any of us have watched in over a decade. It'll be glorious.

At least one game a year I attend. Prior to the relocation it was always against SF. So, I bought my tickets back in april to see a non division game and threw the dice on hosting the eagles game. Essentially I wanted to see Goff vs Wentz part 1, but damn I hit it on the button! They were only $60 back then per seat in the section Im in, and now they are $150-$180 per. Plus booked my airbnb in april too for the weekend. For two tickets and two night stay at an entire place I managed to pay under $300 tax included. From central cali, so its only a 3 hour drive :) going to be an epic one

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I got into it with an Eagles fan on FB. He was spouting off about how the Eagles put up 51 on one of the top 5 defenses in the league. I told him he needs to learn to read between the lines. Denver has the second highest number of giveaways. Which results in 2.4 short drives per game by opponents, which reduces the defenses total yards given up on the season. Then I threw in that they rank 24th in points given up. Which could also mean an inept offense, that can't move the ball often punts deep in their end, giving opponents great field position consistently, which shortens the field and amount of yards left to defend. I followed it up by asking the score of the Eagles Giants game.

Shut that boy down!

I swear, Eagles fans are the most ignorant Neanderthalic fan base in football. This guy stopped arguing, but in person he probably would have hit me. That is typical Eagles fandom.