Rams Day on NFLNetwork this Friday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Sorry if this is a dupe, but just got onto DirecTV from my office to set up my DVR, and here's what's on:

1:00 America's Game: The story of the 1999 St. Louis Rams with Dick Vermeil, Kurt Warner and Demarco Farr. Voted number 19 by a panel of football experts. Narrated by Martin Sheen.

4:00 A Football Life - Kurt Warner

5:00 Marshall Faulk: A Rush to Canton

6:00 America's Game (repeat of what's on at 1:00)

8:00 Super Bowl Classics - Super Bowl XXXIV Rams vs Titans - with commentary by Kurt Warner

They replay a lot of this stuff later at night and overnight as well. Get your DVR's fired up!

Was hoping for something new, or at least a replay of some of the playoff or regular season games, seen all of those and have the Super Bowl available on demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Guess I know what I will be doing friday. Wish I could record it onto a hard drive or something. Guess one of these days will have to buy the entire season.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Me and the Mrs. are wartching it all tonight. Recording Marshall's HOF show now. She's pumped to see the Rams in a SB. I heard about this on E$PN101 on the drive home. I guess they're going to have DV, D'Marco Farr, Isaac Bruce, and others comments while the game is showing. Looks to be a good evening on this rainy night in S. IL @BonifayRam :cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks for the reminders everyone! My DVR got set a tad late, but I'm catching from Warner's football life onward.