Rams Day on NFLNetwork this Friday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Not sure if anyone has posted this or not.

But FYI

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks for posting...even though i can't watch it, lol.

Are you using an ipad?
The reason I ask, is that I have trouble viewing them with my Ipad.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Yeah where the hell is Cardinal day Kurt?!
Yes we had some idiots that cut ties with you but your a Ram regardless!
Maybe in 2024 when it's the 15th anniversary of their Super Bowl appearance they'll have one? I guess I consider Kurt more of a Ram than a Cardinal but it's pretty equal. He did throw more passes, completions and yards as a Cardinal.

Plus, he's contributing to the anniversary show so it's not like he's disconnecting himself from the Rams.

Thanks to the OP for posting, I'll check it out.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Can't wait for this, as if I need any more reasons to kick my mrs off the sofa so I can watch nfl all day!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Tune in to NFL Network for an entire day of programming around the 1999 Super Bowl Champion St. Louis Rams! Kurt Warner, Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt and many others will appear to discuss the Rams legendary run throughout the day, capped off with a re-airing and live analysis of Super Bowl XXXIV at 8:00 p.m. CT.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was just wondering, do you think Fisher will be watching any of the show. or at least the replay of the game!:giggle:

69superbowl

Rookie
I've never re-watched that game. I have it, but can't break it open. I'll live with the memory.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Being retired I'll be home watching ALL of it with my Grand-Daughter! I'm raising her the wright way, she's 10 months Old, and I'm determined the first words out of her mouth will be GO RAMS:D

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Ahhh, it puts a smile on my face every time I see those uniforms in action.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I actually found and bought the entire 1999 Rams season on DVD from some guy on e-bay back in like 2006. It's cool to pull those out every once in awhile and watch some of those games. Too bad they are not in HD as not a lot of that format back in the day. I'll be setting up the DVR for sure this Friday!! Thanks for the heads up guys!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Balls. I'm nowhere near my DVR, so I hope the Rams post all of the segments on their site.

Well even tho directv enjoys bending me over that is one thing I like about it is I can set any of my DVRS to record from my cell phone.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Can set up online too. I always am setting up stuff to record from right here at my desk at work, because I know I'll forget to once I get home.
Well even tho directv enjoys bending me over that is one thing I like about it is I can set any of my DVRS to record from my cell phone.

Ramsjunkie - call them up and say you are thinking of going over to dish network since you just saw a sweet deal - they will probably lower your price at least for a certain time. I've done it before as have other people I know. I do it for Sunday ticket too. I've called and told them to cancel it, and they send me over to the cancel desk and they usually lower it by like $50 or so... and I'll say, "ooohh.... okay".

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Maybe in 2024 when it's the 15th anniversary of their Super Bowl appearance they'll have one? I guess I consider Kurt more of a Ram than a Cardinal but it's pretty equal. He did throw more passes, completions and yards as a Cardinal.

Plus, he's contributing to the anniversary show so it's not like he's disconnecting himself from the Rams.

Thanks to the OP for posting, I'll check it out.
They won't have one because they didn't win anything...American society only honors the winner not the loser, as you should know alla SB36