RUMOR Rams/Cowgurlz Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Week 1 was less of a shit show than I expected. Neither we nor the Cowboys played sloppily. I think both of us will have good years. Goff was the sharpest I've seen him on SNF and in Week 1. He had a good night despite what I'm sure his stats say. It was important to get this win. We have a tough game next week against Philly.

what happened to philly today? How did they blow that game?

Flipper89

UDFA
Excited about the play of the O-line, especially. It’s just week one but that sure was a satisfying win. Still frustrating in the red zone to only come away with field goals, or 0 with the one miss. Was just waiting for Dallas’ O to catch fire and make us pay but the D certainly stepped up when needed. Good stuff

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually think the OPI was the correct call. Called it live, he pushed off and created separation. Collinsworth is an idiot.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Only complaint was McVay going pussy mode with 2 min left on 3rd and 3, and not going for the win aggressively. But we'll save that for another thread
I wasnt happy about it at first either. But pinning them back on their own 10 yd line was the correct call.
Dallas didn't go anywhere and we get the win.
The risk of not getting that 1st down at mid field was just too big of a gamble with GZ on the other sideline.

Last edited:

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Week 1 was less of a shit show than I expected. Neither we nor the Cowboys played sloppily. I think both of us will have good years. Goff was the sharpest I've seen him on SNF and in Week 1. He had a good night despite what I'm sure his stats say. It was important to get this win. We have a tough game next week against Philly.

Goff vs Wentz - Should be FUN!!!

Q729

Legend
At least the 9ers are in the cellar.
SmartSelect_20200913-234003_Firefox.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Annnnnnnnnd..... Whiners are cellar dwellers. I'd love to see them stay there.

Ellard80

Legend
There was one that was egregious to the left and kinda high to Van Jefferson. Receiver still got both hands on it though so idk if you can call it that inaccurate. ‍♂

That is the one I was thinking of.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Toughed it out against a team many are picking to go to the dance. I'll take it.

Our offense looked pretty good - including the O-line for much of the game. Our defense needs to play like they did on some of those late series.

What OL were you watching? Just asking. :cool::cheers2:

dang

Legend
The defense grew some hair on their nuts tonight. Ramsey was hot and cold but I am glad he is a Ram for years to come. Donald and Brock came out hot. Tackling was poor but came through at key times (Fuller!!!). Still a little concerned about the speed of our LBs.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Great win.

Defense got of to a slow start, but we tightened up in the 2nd half.

Man, I see why they like Fuller. He made the play of the game.

Kiser played very well also. They kept Kenny young out there a lot too and he made some nice plays for us.

O-line is totally different in their mentality...but really its because we had a more downhill offensive game plan..

I called the Fuller play The Tackle, part deux !!! Wasn't the SB, but big-time important none the less...Ramsey earned a bunch of his money late, as well as an academy award nomination...Though it was a good call, he really sold it well...The Rams got molested at least 3 times on kind of questionable calls at terrible times...
..One call had to go their way and that was it..I'm getting a little old for these kind of games...Overall I thought they did a lot of really nice work...Thought they left some points on the field, but converted enough of them to win...GO RAMS !!!! BTW, thought it was gracious of the Leg to return the gift that our rookie Sam have them early...He seemed to loosen up as it went along...He looked like a deer in headlights his 1st couple kicks...

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
what happened to philly today? How did they blow that game?

Philly's o-line apparently got crushed by the Washington defensive line. Gave up 8 sacks plus turnovers and interceptions.

Things hopefully will not be getting better for them with AD and company up next.