DAMN STRAIGHT Rams/Cowgurlz Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Toughed it out against a team many are picking to go to the dance. I'll take it.

Our offense looked pretty good - including the O-line for much of the game. Our defense needs to play like they did on some of those late series.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Spent all day in the emergency room. Broke my ankle and a bone in my foot Saturday night lol. Anyway got home right at kickoff. Good game now I gotta get crutches tomorrow lol
Good god ! :oops:

You seem to be taking that well ... are you still on morphine?

GO RAMS !!!

• Cheers
Reactions: Dagonet and Ramlock

MachS

Pro Bowler
I love the smell of smoke in the evening..It smells like victory :cool: .

Love the way the defense responded in the 2nd half. Fuller, Kaiser showed well in their first starting action. Polite with a pressure late. Oline played physical and much better than last year. Goff was pretty sharp all night outside of a few throws. Bobby Trees doing his thing as usual. Maclom Brown running tough all night.

Only complaint was McVay going pussy mode with 2 min left on 3rd and 3, and not going for the win aggressively. But we'll save that for another thread!